Clearwater Drain Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1226 Portola Ave

Spring Valley, CA 91977

Clearwater Drain Service is a fully licensed, full service plumbing company. Whether you have a stopped up drain or need a full remodel, Clearwater Drain Service will give you prompt, honest service every time. Another benefit in calling Clearwater Drain Service is that Seth Flanery is owner and operator. When you call, you will reach him directly and he will work with you every step of the way. Additional email - sethflanery@hotmail.com....

Plumbing (131)Drain Cleaning (37)Water Heaters (16)Sewer Cleaning (5)Drain Pipe Installation (4)Excavating (3)Gaskets - Classic Cars (1)Gas Logs (1)

08/24/2019

Excellent service. Seth was extremely professional; he revised his work plan after additional scrutiny of the piping, making it less costly for us. He was very much aware of our convenience in terms of organizing the work so that we had one working toilet throughout the job. Punctual to the minute. Easy to communicate with and good at keeping us abreast of his work. He also hauled away old cast ir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced leaking sewer line under house; replaced wax rings in 2 toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

01/15/2019

Seth is a true professional! Seth arrived a few minutes early, was ready, and worked very efficiently. Seth did a great job cleaning up after, finished sooner than projected and cost us less that estimated. I would recommend Seth for any plumbing needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need a gas line put in to install a gas fireplace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2018

01/06/2019

MORAL OF THIS REVIEW: Get this Plumber’s Quote(s) and Scope of Work in writing before using him. Especially if discussing more than one project! Seth Flannery was referred by a close friend after a disastrous experience with two previous plumbers which led to flooding and damage to our home. We spent the entire month of December without a fully functioning plumbing system. We felt like a homeless ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove Main Line Blockage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2018

I ultimately decided not to work for Mr. [Member Name Removed] after hearing him disparage the two previous plumbers. It was not something I felt would end well. It's funny, the only two bad reviews I have are from individuals I did not work for. I sincerely hope Mr. [Member Name Removed] Bells issues got taken care of.

12/15/2018

Sink plumbing broke from age AFTER drain had been cleared. Difficult fix, but plumber did great (extra and unanticipated) job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clear drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

05/11/2018

It went well. An additional positive note -- he didn't charge me for a brief housecall where he discovered that the sink I wanted installed had a ding in the metal and didn't fit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Clearwater four times, three times to repair/upgrade plumbing in my rental property in Spring Valley, and once in the restroom of my small business. At the rental, he replaced all sinks, and replaced all valves beneath the sinks. He installed a new garbage disposal and tested this. He hooked up the new dishwasher and tested. He hooked up the new range. He installed a better drain for the new water heater in the garage. At my business address, he replaced the main valve for the toilet and installed a new float-valve inside the tank.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

11/29/2017

The relocation of the hot and cold lines was done perfectly. The water heater replacement and re-plumbing around it was also done perfectly. All in all, Seth did an excellent job and I will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a burst pipe in the foundation and decided to have all the cold and hot water pipes rerouted above the foundation. It was a big job. Since this required removing the old water heater, it was a good time to replace that also. There were a few major challenges on figuring out where to tie into the old system in the walls. Seth's experience allowed him to figure the issues out with the minimum of holes in the wall.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

11/24/2017

I appreciate the service by Seth, the owner. He showed up to examine 2 issues with work done by Clearwater a few months ago. The issues were not a result of his work, but he gave a courtesy no charge for his help on the problem. Thanks, Seth !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to examine previous work performed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

11/20/2017

he was quick and able to identify the problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

You are welcome.

09/15/2017

The outcome was great but it was very difficult and time consuming to get the oven to fit into a very tight space with 1/4 inch clearance. I am very happy with the outcome. Seth was unbelievably pleasant in spite of having to maneuver a 200 pound oven into the opening many many times and also deal with an uneven floor. I know my gas oven will be safe since Seth installed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My new oven was delivered but the men were unable to install it. Seth came the next day and replaced the 47 year old gas valve and maneuvered the oven into a very tight space with 1/4 inch clearance. It was very difficult getting the oven into the opening and getting it level with the cupboards in such a tight space. The oven was safely installed and looks great and works great. I have used Clearwater Drain Service many times and highly recommend them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2017

Thank you and we're happy to help with your new stove.

09/10/2017

Once again, we called Clearwater and Seth responded promptly and ready to go. As usual, the work was done quickly and professionally and way above my expectations. We have asked Seth for plumbing help on numerous occasions and he has always done excellent work at an honest and reasonable price. I've used several plumbers over the years at various homes and Seth is by far the best in terms of quali...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water pipe under a side slab taht needed to be bypassed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2017

Thank You!

Plumbing, Water Line Repair Replacement, Drain Line Repair Replacement, Sump Pump, Water Pressure Issues, Leaking Pipes, Faucet Repair & Replacement, Heater Repair, Replacement, Gas Piping, Drain Cleaning, Remodels

New construction.