Hands On Painting Inc.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2017

Not Licensed

Serving the San Gabriel Valley

South Pasadena, CA 91030

Our business is a family owned and operated company. We are painting contractors with over 30 years of experience and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have several crews of highly qualified and experienced painters. Our primary objective on any paint project is costumer satisfaction. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We use premium paint products from all major manufactures and stay on top of the many new materials that are available within the industry. We are licensed, bonded, insured and warranty all our workmanship. We stand committed to providing the best service and would like to help you with your painting needs....

house painting (17)interior painting (13)handyman (4)

02/21/2021

I was very happy with work they did on my house both interior and exterior. They were extremely detail oriented and never left a mess. I highly recommend this company for all of your painting needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior paint

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

03/07/2020

Armando was very responsive. He honored the original quote and had his painter arrive on time for the agreed upon day for service. It was very affordable and professional and I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 rooms to be painted white

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

07/22/2019

Our 6-unit condo building was due for paint, and we chose Hands-On Painting despite their being the highest bidder, as their references were great and they gave the most detailed description of work to be done. From the initial power-washing to the final cleanup, they were the most professional, competent, and hard-working team we've ever seen. Although we had problems selecting colors due to the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the trim and stucco of a 6-unit condo building plus carport.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

C

05/07/2019

Armando made an appt for quote but cancelled 15 min before he was due. He showed at the next appt however he asked me to text my email and I did. Several days later I called since I hadn't received the quote and he said the text got buried in the other texts but I would have the quote that day. 2 weeks later I still do not have the quote. I checked spam & my message center, nothing. If the owner c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

04/28/2019

Honest - hard worker - detailed and got the job done as promised on time and looked awesome!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior - about 1150sf

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

Was a pleasure working for you guys . I hope you consider you for future projects. Thank you Armando Ruiz

03/19/2019

Armando and his men are the very best when it comes to prep work, painting and clean up. Very professional and through. I wont hire anyone else but this company for painting (this is the 3rd time I have had them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dining room painted and plastered after water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

01/23/2019

Work done: EXTERIOR WOOD AND TRIM - Prep and paint all exterior wood, roof metal and metal wrought iron. Including eaves, fascia boards, wood trim around windows, patio canopy and front door. EXTERIOR STUCCO - Prep and paint exterior stucco. Total Estimate with Angie’s List Discount - $5400 After interviewing and obtaining estimates from various companies, I met with Armando Ruiz, Hands on Paintin...

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

10/23/2018

I called in a Wednesday to set up an estimate for the following week. I texted my address to confirm an appointment for the following Monday between 10AM-12PM. By 10:20AM, I had not heard from Armando so I sent him a text. He called and said that he'd forgotten us because the rain had pushed back his workers and he needed to be onsite at a current project. We rescheduled for the next day Tuesday, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed interior painting done, at least 5 rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

08/28/2018

Truly can't say enough great things about Armando and his crew. Would absolutely recommend. They did a wonderful job painting the inside of my house. They are honest and reliable, and they go above and beyond what the job calls for. They take pride in their work and it shows. Loved working with Armando and will continue to work with him on any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSIDE HOUSE PAINTING

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

07/02/2018

I was so pleased with everything Armando and his crew did that I would hire them again (and plan to). Finished the job in two days and afterwards cleaned floors and windows after painting. Prompt as they start at 7am and always professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Livingroom painting & hardware installation on windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018