Stanley Pest Control-El Monte Office

A203 REVIEWS

Founded 1945 • Angie's List since March 2009

2557 Loma Ave

SOUTH EL MONTE, CA 91733

Stanley Pest Control is committed to bringing you the most effective pest management programs possible. When you work with us, you enjoy all the advantages of a large-scale service provider with the courtesy and consideration of an operator owned business. Our services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clients - from homeowners to large commercial structure managers. When you need your pest issues taken care of promptly, call Stanley Pest at 1-800-GOT-BUGS!...

Pest Control (201)Animal Removal (16)Home inspection (6)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)

07/24/2019

It's going well. They were always on time and professional. They've done a very thorough and consistent job. I trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're doing a monthly spraying for ants, spiders and etc around the perimeter of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Thank you for your comments and rating. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you.

03/21/2018

Found some termites in our living room on Sunday and called Stanley Pest Control the second they opened on Monday. Got an immediate response and Steven came over and gave us two estimates, depending on the amount of work we wanted done. The amount seemed reasonable and on Wednesday, Ruben Velasco came over and did the job. Ruben was great. I can't speak highly enough of him. He was on time, he wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

Thank you for your comments about our service and particularly of Ruben! We pride ourselves for our great customer service and appreciate your business.

03/15/2018

I would like to render a complaint before I pay my bill. Employee came to our house around the 12Jan2018 did an inspection of the house. A few days later we received the report and assumed everything was ok. My husband was home at the time and Employee did not say anything about anything. A few days after received the report come to find out that there was a few things that needs to be inspected a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FREE inspection & spray repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

C

12/07/2017

Some rodents were caught, some were left in traps up in attic. Technician did not return to retrieve traps. Rodents continue to get into attic. Obviously, not all entries were discovered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat removal from attic and areas of rodent entrance blocked

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

Unfortunately we have no record of this member's name or doing any service at this address. Possibly it is under another name and/or address? Or possibly we have been confused with another service provider. Please reach out to us at 626-579-5850 so that we can address your concerns. Thank you, Stanley Pest Control

12/01/2017

I decided to seek out another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a free evaluation for pests in a condo that I rent. Rick gave me a quote of $250 for the initial treatment and $55 for subsequent monthly treatments. I told him I wanted him to do the work for the initial treatment, but he said I would need to pay up front before the work was done. I agreed. He sent me a contract to be signed. It was a ONE YEAR CONTRACT totaling $850 for the year. I called him and said I only wanted the initial treatment with subsequent treatments to be determined. He said, sign the paper and I will make the changes after. I said, no, that I wanted a contract that delineated the exact treatment I was purchasing. He said he could not do that. I said I will find another company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

11/27/2017

very well. timely and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spider and ant treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

C

11/13/2017

One rodent trapped. After about 6 months, another rodent entry to attic was heard. We hired a different Angie's rodent proofing contractor and they found more potential entry points. Time will also tell if this new service is/was effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Termite work done - time will tell if effective 2. Rodent service sealing house entry points.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

09/25/2017

Fine. Also found termites in attic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant extermination and termite inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

Thank you for the great rating. Glad we could be of service to you and solve all your pest problems.

09/11/2017

they are punctual, courteous, and honest. I've used other firms for this type of work and Stanley is by far the most professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
smelled skunk and wanted to make sure there was not a dead skunk in crawl space

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to be a great service to you.

08/14/2017

The Jamie did an excellent job of eradicating the ants. He was prompt and professional. We had a topic that we needed to discuss with Tony, the manager, and he handled our request professionally and pleasantly. We recommend Stanley Pest Control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate your business.

Residential, commercial, industrial termite & pest control services, rodent control including gophers, rats, mice, ground squirrels, ants, bed bugs, killer bees, hornets, wasps, yellow jackets, roaches, beetles, fleas, flies, mites, spiders moths & silverfish, bird control including pigeons and bats, live animal trapping & dead animal removal.