BIG BEAR ROOFING

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2010

Roofing Contractor...

Bright Home Energy

Bright Home Energy Services is a green energy contractor serving the greater Sacramento area. We specialize in energy efficient home improvements such as HVAC, cool roofing, solar, window replacement, water heaters, water savings and other plumbing/ electrical services. With multiple payments and project options we have the tools to get your job done right the first time and within your budget. All inspections are FREE, just contact us and find out how we can help today.

08/02/2017

Awesome! Once they started, (they have been very, very busy) it was completed in 2 days. Old roof off one day, new roof on. Bam! Done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof. I have know of them for many years. They replaced the roof on my Church and many of my friends homes. I knew they were the only ones I would trust to do my roof one day.

04/28/2017

The workers were very nice, the inspection was pretty fast maybe forth or thirty minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof inspection.

CATEGORY home inspection,roofing

01/25/2017

Excellent with good value for the work done. Leak is fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had leaking skylights (25 years old) in our kitchen for several years. Kept getting worse so we had a Comtractor replace them with new Velux ones. A local roofer did the flashing and re-roofing around them and that was not cheap. Still leaked and Big Bear Roofing was recommended to me to try and stop the leak. Owner Frank recommended we reroof a much larger partial section of the roof and in doing so he found at least 3 places where the leak potentially originated. He blended the new shingles into the old roof and we've just had 10 inches of rain in two weeks with NO Leaks! A happy customer. Highly recommended.

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

09/19/2016

Just got estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was getting a estimate on a new roof. Just recived it a couple of days ago and checking if we can afford it.

03/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to the house, inspected the roof and repaired the leak all in 45 minutes. A job well done.

Roofing. New construction Re-roofing Repairs