Alley Tree and Landscape

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since November 2017

Family owned and operated since 1973. Quality tree work by honest folks with affordable rates. Premier tree service run by local Certified Arborists....

Bellizzi Tree Service of San Jose

For years we specialized in artistic beautification of Trees and shrubs in large Commercial business parks in San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View. Now available to homeowners, Bellizzi Tree service supplies high quality professional Tree care at reasonable prices. Please visit our website! We are the only "Eco-Friendly,Green" Tree Service in the Bay area. We Trim, Shape or Remove just about any Tree. We also stump grind any size stump. We do Tree Aeration (because roots are just as important as rest of the tree). Aeration is the process of improving the soil to allow the exchange of gases between the root system and the atmosphere. Our Brush Chippers, Bobcat Tractor and my bid car Turbo Diesel New Beetle (which gets 52MPG) run with 100% recycled Bio-Diesel that is locally produced in California..

08/18/2018

They did an fantastic job! Quickly brought down the tree and the cleanup was great. The guys were very nice and professional. Explained to us all that they did and were going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a huge dead white oak that could fall on to power lines and house next door.

01/08/2018

very smoothly. They arrived on time, were very efficient and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a very large tree and trim several other trees on the property

12/04/2017

Fabulously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oak trees trimmed.

12/02/2017

It was a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend these guys for any and all tree service and landscape needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several hazardous removals over my home that I trusted Alley tree & landscape to complete without incident. To my expectation, they did just that. So experienced and respectful of my property. They went the extra mile to take care of my property and clean up was phenomenal.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

12/02/2017

It went great. The crew was very professional and experienced. They did a great job cleaning up after the tree was safely on the ground. The equipment they used was in good working order, up to date and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a tree removed that was compromised from snow and was leaning over an out building.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

Tree Care / Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Installation, Bark Beetle Prevention, Landscape Designs, Landscape Construction, Irrigation Installations, Fire Boundary Clearing, Brush Clearing​, Weed Abatement, Pesticide / Herbicide Application, Arborist Reports

Visa, Discover, Check, Financing