ACADEMY ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since June 2010

Academy Animal Hospital is the home to 4 doctors, 9 employees, and 2 grey cats (Chum and Cinder). We accept all major credit cards, cash, check, and CareCredit. New clients receive 50% off of their first visit....

12/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did all of the test on my cat that was passing away.

12/15/2016

They are amazing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary services for my cat.

09/13/2016

10/02/2014

He is very good. I like his personal touch to every dog or any animal that comes. My neighbor used them so we tried them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Academy Animal Hospital. They did an annual for my dog.

03/28/2013

They were really personable and cared about the cat. After I had her stay I called to check up every couple of days to make sure she was okay. It was a really good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Academy Animal Hospital for checking on my cat.

CATEGORY veterinarian

We offer full veterinary care, from check ups and vaccines to major surgergy. We routinely perform dental procedures, spays and neuters, wellness exams, lab work. We also offer boarding and grooming for both cats and dogs. We carry many prescription diets for our "special needs" pet patients. We are fully equiped to perform x-rays and ultrasounds should the need arise; with the click of a button, our doctors can share your pet's x-rays with a specialist to get a diagnosis within a few hours.

Unfortunately we are only able to care for dogs and cats.