Play Hair Lounge

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2010

This exclusive HAIR ONLY Bumble & bumble salon boasts an attention to detail and a lounge where every client is a part of the social architecture. The whole set up is a treat, unless you prefer a stuffy reception areas that remind you of the doctors office. Consultations always complimentary. Visit playhairlounge.com for stylist & pricing info. Kind inspired stylists are excited to help you solve your hair problems!...

07/18/2018

I have been going to get my hair done by Sam for 4 years and she does a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hair color & hair cut

CATEGORY hair salon

Thank you CeCe! We appreciate your review & adore you!

07/16/2014

The price was reasonable. It was a good experience. They were very customer-friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife got her hair cut and colored.

06/10/2014

Toni is the best. She took one look at my hair and suggested a short blunt asymmetrical style for the shape of my face. I love it! Easy to manage, always looks great and best of all I can style it myself. The color she used is spot on...even my mother said it looked great and natural. Thanks Toni.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My first professional hair color and a cut and style.

C

05/07/2014

I feel a little bad writing this because it's so long after the service I had done there, but Angie's List sent a reminder and I feel at part of the AL, you should be honest. I also feel bad because this is not a good review and I don't really like to criticise like this. Anyway, the place is very cool, and the people working there are really nice. It's not hard to find and they have plenty of par...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut and color

08/28/2013

Initially consultation then booked appointment. Took my hair from brown to blonde. Be aware they now charge $50 for less than 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or re-book your hair appointment. They do not mention this to me at the the time of booking my appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and colored my hair including high and low lights.

CATEGORY hair salon,day spa

Haircuts, Glossy Colors, Fabulous Styles, Hair "how to" lessons

No harmful chemical "blowouts" are offered for the safety of our clients & staff. Nails, Waxing, Massage

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover