ORGANIZIT! INC

Simi Valley, CA 93065

Los Angeles Project

Los Angeles Project

home and garage organizing201990045
A project that included; demo, drywall, painting, electrical, lighting, new AC, new door, epoxy flooring, slatwall paneling and custom cabinets.

OrganizIT! is the fastest growing Los Angeles GARAGE organization company. We are your full service garage organization company, with a level of professionalism second to none. (We don't do personal organizing) OrganizIT! is your professional garage organization company. We can help you with; - garage overhead storage - slatwall paneling & garage organization wall systems - full line of garage cabinets; wood cabinets, heavy-duty resin or plastic cabinets and metal storage cabinets - interlocking floor tiles; garage flooring and liquid granite epoxy flooring - full line of garage accessories from Schulte and Racor; hooks, garage shelving garage lighting options We even build custom enclosures for water heaters, air conditioners and washer/dryers. We do drywall, finish carpentry, painting, electrical and even custom murals. Anything that you want in garage organization, WE DO IT! OrganizIT! was awarded the "Super Service Award", by Angie's List OrganizIT! was awarded the "Best of Houzz Award", for excellence in Customer Satisfaction, by Houzz.com OrganizIT! was voted the "Best Garage Design Firm", by the National Association of Professional Organizers – Los Angeles...

home and garage organizing (60)epoxy flooring (33)cabinet making (32)flooring (9)drywall repair (9)interior painting (9)lighting (7)insulation (2)

01/08/2021

I contracted with Organiz it to install a Liquid Granite Epoxy flooring in my garage. They came out and installed it in one day, like they claimed. After the 24 hour waiting period I went out to inspect the floors and noticed there were spots that were missed and rough from lack of clearcoat finish. I contacted Gus‘s the owner and explained my situation. He then stated that’s just the way it is. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor Liquid Granite Epoxy flooring

COST $3,244.9

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

I am very sorry you found the need to write this misleading review. Yes we discussed this on the phone and i told you that due to the rough nature of the surface of the vertical stem wall, the end result would also be rough to the touch and that is not uncommon. These again are the vertical concrete area on the wall, not something that you would walk on. We also go out of our way to reference this...

11/22/2020

This little company is about as as they come. First of all, Gus comes out to your home and carefully measures everything and spots all the details that need to be addressed. Next, he shows you samples of cabinetry and finish options, floor options, drywall options. He knows his trade very well. Then, next, is the product: sturdy cabinets, precision design and durability no cheap stuff here. Glitch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage cabinetry

CATEGORY custom cabinets,drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

Thanks very much for the kind words, enjoy your garage and Happy Thanksgiving.

09/24/2020

The company was extremely professional and did an amazing job. I considered doing it myself and so i did quite a bit of research and learned what was important. After that i can say these guys really know what they are doing. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing the garage floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

Photo for ORGANIZIT! INC - 465 E. Easy St., Simi Valley, CA - 38903376

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review, we really appreciate it. Enjoy your garage and be well.

08/17/2020

From start to finish, I was impressed by Gus Gougus and his lead installer, Nick Murray. Everything was done professionally and in a timely manner. When there was a small hiccup when my HOA balked at the odor of the top coat, Gus responded immediately, providing reassurance that it would dissipate quickly and back up material regarding the air quality safety. Every interaction was prompt, professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was turning my garage into a mini home gym

CATEGORY custom cabinets,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

Photo for ORGANIZIT! INC - 465 E. Easy St., Simi Valley, CA - 38810711

Thank you very much for the kind words and I hope you enjoy your garage for many years to come.

07/02/2020

We have had work done on our home many times and this experience with Organize-it was by far the best . They helped us design a plan, kept us informed throughout the job, were on time, cleaned up , and were such nice people to work with. They were very professional and knew exactly what to do. I would highly recommend them for any garage work that needs to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete garage makeover.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,drywall,lighting,home & garage organization,interior painters,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time write such a nice review. I hope you enjoy your garage for many years to come. Be well!

01/04/2020

Working with this company was very easy. They are very competent and professional. I recommend their services and will use them again for another project in a basement area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage shelving and slat wall installed.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

Thank you very much and Happy New Year!!!

12/01/2019

Very efficient, great communication prior to the work. First class service! Price was comparable to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Making, Epoxy Flooring

CATEGORY custom cabinets,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

Thank you very much for the very nice review. I hope you enjoy your garage for many years to come!

09/02/2019

excellent. Very informative and excellent communication by Gus. Had questions about other types of epoxies and other products and he took the time to explain differences and make things clear. Work was done in a fast timely manner and they did not cut corners. Very pleased with the end result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
epoxy flooring for garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you enjoy your garage.

08/28/2019

Excellent! From start to finish my experience with OrganizIT was pleasant and professional. Responses were prompt and courteous.. Floor looks amazing! I would, and have, recommended OrganizIt to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Epoxy garage floor

CATEGORY home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

It was a pleasure working with you as well. I hope you enjoy your garage for many years to come.

06/12/2019

We hired Gus and the OrganizIT! team to re-do our 3-car garage. We had very dirty cement floors and zero storage or cabinetry. On day 1 they installed a beautiful epoxy floor and on Day 2 they installed four cabinets, a workbench, a cubby system, and three slat walls where we can now hang brooms, extension cords, bikes, etc. They did an outstanding job. Their attention to detail was fantastic- no ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage flooring and cabinetry

CATEGORY home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Photo for ORGANIZIT! INC - 465 E. Easy St., Simi Valley, CA - 37953059

Garage organization, overhead storage racks, slatwall garage organization wall systems, full line of garage cabinets, wood cabinets, heavy-duty resin or plastic cabinets and metal storage cabinets, epoxy flooring, interlocking floor tiles garage flooring, interlocking floor tiles and liquid granite epoxy flooring, full line of garage accessories from Schulte and Racor, hooks, garage shelves, baskets, & garage lighting options.

Garage Doors Personal Organizing Cleaning up closets and bedrooms