Finest Fence Inc

A 183 Reviews

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2005

4525 Industrial Street Ste 4M

Simi Valley, CA 93063

Finest Fence Inc. has been serving residents and business owners throughout Southern California for over two decades. We specialize in commercial, industrial, and residential fencing, using industry-leading materials to create the perfect solution for you. Each project constructed is specifically tailored to meet your needs at the best value for your investment. Whether you are a homeowner interested in adding a new dimension to your property, or a company looking for additional security, you can be confident that Finest Fence will go above and beyond your expectations and turn your visions to reality. Additional ph number- 818-498-0880...

fencing (181)driveway gate installation (48)iron work (14)deck building (3)deck cleaning (1)woodworking (3)dog fencing (2)hardscaping (1)sunroom and patio (1)

08/21/2019

Didn't. They never called me back even after sending an email saying they'd be in touch. Ended up hiring someone recommended by a neighbor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace chainlink fencing in side yard with wood fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

We are unable to locate any emails/messages from anyone by this name. The property address listed is actually in an area that we do not service, so we would have advised the customer of that if they had called us to request an estimate.
C

07/19/2018

Recently we had Finest Fence replace two sides of our wooden fence in our backyard. The fence looks beautiful but we noticed on our slope that portions of the fence were placed high resulting in gaps at the base of the fence. My small to medium size dog managed to fit under the gap into my neighbors backyard. We called Finest Fence and explained the situation. They said that they would need to cha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two sides of backyard wood fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

We will start by addressing the fact that this customer's fence was built per contract 4 months ago. It was built on a steep slope and built to the current conditions and surroundings at the time of installation. The customer did a walk-through of the job with us and signed a certificate of completion and satisfaction. The customer had called us 4 months after installation, after changing the surr...

04/10/2018

Excellent, set date called morning of work confirming job, showed up on time, completed work in one day, removed old fence. Highly recommend Finest Fence

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace entire wroth iron fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

03/13/2018

I tried to contact them for an estimate to replace my front yard fence and gate, based on their good reviews. I called multiple times, left a voicemail and sent an inquiry through their website with my email and phone number. No response from them at all and it’s been about a week. Very unprofessional and would not recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing front yard fence and gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

07/17/2017

It went well. There were no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Approximately 197' of 5' high 9ga 2" mesh black vinyl chain link fence to replace my 35 year-old, falling-over, rotten pool fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

06/15/2017

He was great. The price was competitive. They did it in 2 days. The workers were fine. They were great, very professional. They did a good job. They were very clean and very neat. They were very responsive if you had a question. There was no mess left on my side.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had heavy winds and the whole property line fence went down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

05/12/2017

I called twice and left a message over 3 weeks ago needing my gate to be re-attached as the hinge broke and no one EVER called me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gate repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

C

03/27/2017

Finest Fence took a lot of time working with multiple families to come up with a workable solution. Finest Fence (FF) was not the cheapest, but choose them based on reviews. We accepted FF's proposal in totality including the suggested upgrade, except for a middle or third rail. Anything missing from the scope of our job was not due to us turning it down. While installing the new gate, the workers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked with 4 neighbors to replace fencing damaged by wind. Our part consisted of removing and replacing about 75' of a shared fence and installation of a new gate. Total cost is not known, just my portion is known.

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

Photo for Finest Fence Inc - 4525 Industrial Street, Simi Valley, CA - 36239670

03/01/2017

Mark came out and gave a bid. A true professional, he knew exactly how deep the post holes would be for this fence. He knew the exact distance between beams and splines. His crew of two very skilled workers, arrived AHEAD of schedule, They knew precisely what needed to be done, and the result was a piece of art. They took extreme pride in their work, and couldn't have been more professional. I hig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a wrought iron fence replaced in my back yard. It was 42 feet long and 5 feet high.

CATEGORY fences,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2017

Photo for Finest Fence Inc - 4525 Industrial Street, Simi Valley, CA - 34540191
D

07/27/2016

Unfortunately this job did not go well at all and I would never recommend Finest Fence because of the unethical and unprofessional treatment that I received from the owner, Mark Kaesberg. When Mr. Kaesberg bid this job he offered me 1/2" redwood fencing in order to accommodate my budget. I appreciated that he was trying to find a workable solution and Mr. Kaesberg assured me that he had used this ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace approx 325 linear feet of 6 foot fence with new, 7 foot, redwood fencing and replace two gates. The job was to take 3 days.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2015

In response to this one-sided story regarding myself and my company, I strongly feel it necessary to give the accurate account of what transpired with this job. During my initial meeting with this customer and her husband, I spent quite a bit of time coming up with the right fence design to compliment their backyard and esthetic performance based on the photos I showed them from my portfolio. From...

Vinyl Fences, Wood & Cedar Fences, Privacy, Picket, Corral, Lattice Style, Iron Fences & Chain Link Fences, Decorative Abors, Patio Covers, Trellis, Dog Runs & Kennels, Deck & Fence Maintenance.

Ask for details.