Appliance Attack

A 22 Reviews

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since January 2013

2658 Griffith Park Blvd. #619

Silver Lake, CA 90039

Appliance Attack is the rare appliance repair company that has built its success of strong customer service and word of mouth. Started by Billy Goldstein in 2012, Appliance Attack serves most of the NELA area, including Silver Lake Lake, Echo Park, East Hollywood, Los Feliz, Highland Park, Glassell Park, Mount Washington, Glendale, La Canada and La Crescenta for its washer, dryer, refrigerator and oven needs. Just as people get sick, make weird noises and need to see the doctor, Appliance Attack exists to help keep your appliances healthy and in the best working order....

appliance repair (22)

10/09/2020

Very friendly on the phone, too bad they don't work on Samsung brand. FYI.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Samsung refrigerator repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

06/14/2020

Billy came over to fix my dryer and it turned out the knob for the gas just needed to be turned on. He turned it on and didn't charge me for the visit. I suppose I can't yet vouch for their level of expertise but I can absolutely speak to their fairness as a company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

01/23/2019

Billy replaced the thermostat, but it turned out that dryer had too many issues (not his fault), so I finally opted to buy a new dryer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair clothes dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

12/15/2018

I called late in the afternoon and received a call back early the next morning. We scheduled an appointment for the same day. Technician came out and reconnected the push knob on the dryer. Technician was friendly and fixed the problem quickly. Reasonable priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reconnected the push start knob on a Maytag dryer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

12/12/2018

Excellent. I called mid morning and the repairman said he could come that afternoon. It turned out he was able to come within an hour. He had the replacement part on his truck and the job was completed within two hours of my initial inquiry. He was knowledgeable and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clothes dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

08/17/2017

I was extremely pleased by the service and care taken in this process. Very professional and timely. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

04/24/2017

This was a great experience. Even though I had messed up a text message during our scheduling conversations, we tracked each other down and were able to resolve the mixup - with him fitting us in about an hour after our original time. He was clean, organized, quick and friendly - able to easily explain what he was doing, advise on what we should or shouldn't do, and reassured us that we could fix ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a dryer that wasn't heating properly

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

04/17/2017

Fine. Appliance Attack was very prompt and that was much appreciated. Very accessible for questions, and a good communicator. Seemed very experienced and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

03/03/2017

Billy is super knowledgable and honest. After looking at our machine, he gave honest quotes on repair, laid out our options, and together we came to the conclusion it wasn't really worth the repair. He then answered all our questions and gave great suggestions on what style and brand to buy. Great guy. We highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Washer

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

12/05/2016

He responded in a timely manner. was at my home on-time. fixed the freezer--which was the most important, since we didn't want our food to spoil. Once complete he order the door handles. That took more time, but once arrived, he scheduled a time to place them on our refrigerator. it looks brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed the freezer on my refrigerator. And replaced the door handles on my refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

Appliance repair and service for washers, dryers, refrigerators and ovens.

Appliance purchasing, sales, or installations; part sales, dishwasher repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal