General building contractor. Specializing in custom kitchens and bathrooms. Complete interior design and planning. Additions and new construction. Custom carpentry, tile and stone work....

home remodeling (180)home remodeling (125)electrician (104)tile installation (99)plumber (99)interior painting (93)drywall repair (80)cabinet making (79)countertop installation (76)lighting installation (74)flooring (69)woodworking (57)

04/25/2019

I was skeptical of remodeling our kitchen because you hear so many horror stories about contractors taking too long, charging more than they say, flaking out, etc. My husband and I were in disbelief at how OPPOSITE Pristine is from that. Pristine Construction is exceptional. I don't think I have ever encountered a better company.... and I have very high standards! Nathan and Mike are not only true...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive kitchen remodel, new flooring, new lighting.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, insulation, interior designers, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Photo for Pristine Construction Inc - 14320 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA - 37840066

08/28/2018

If I could give this company a 10, I would! I am a retired interior designer who has worked with many contractors. None have been as competent, professional, and considerate as Pristine Construction. Pristine was not the lowest bid, but I hired them because I knew I could work with them and liked the suggestions that Nathan suggested for the plans that I designed. It is hard to live with a team of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of bath and adjoining office and guest bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

Photo for Pristine Construction Inc - 14320 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA - 37359040

07/20/2018

The experience of working with Pristine Construction greatly exceeded my expectations. At least one of the owners was on site every day, and from the moment construction started they did not skip a day of work. Everybody was friendly and knowledgeable. I can't imagine hiring another company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, picture framing, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, stucco, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words! We look forward to working together in the future!

06/08/2018

We are still pinching ourselves every time we walk into our new, beautiful kitchen! Thanks to Nathan, Mike and his great team for making what is supposed to be a nightmare into a great experience and for giving us the outcome we could only dream about. Nathan said his goal was for us to be 110% happy… and we are! From Nathan’s designs and constant reassurances, to Mike’s “can-do” attitude, to Sabi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, lighting, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]! We can't wait to work with you on future projects!

02/05/2018

Pristine did an excellent job on our kitchen remodel. The work included new cabinets, flooring, counters and backsplash. The owners, Nathan and Mike were very "hands on." Everyday, one or both came by to co-ordinate with their workers. They had very good attention to detail. All of the work performed was done in a professional manner. We would definitely use them for any remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

Dear [Member Name Removed] and Sandy, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you both. We appreciate your business and are here at your service at any time.

12/21/2017

Pristine Construction just completed a kitchen remodel for us this December. The project was finished on time even though additional projects were added along the way. Everybody from Pristine Construction did their job in the most professional and honest way possible. Through Angie’s List reviews, I came to know their reputation. And these reviews helped me to contact Pristine. The reviews were wr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Upgrade

08/17/2017

I am sorry it has taken me this long to write my glowing review of Pristine Construction! They completed a kitchen remodel for us in February and we are thrilled with the results. In the past we have had some nightmarish experiences so we were reluctant to take this project on. But after reading all the positive reviews and meeting the team in person we moved ahead and we are so glad we did. From ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel, interior paint and replacement of some rotted wood beams outside

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

08/16/2017

I am very pleased with the results of my remodel of two bathrooms. With Nathan’s initial design assistance to Mike’s daily presence at the job site. Their crew did an excellent job even working through unknown plumbing problems that were encountered. They cleaned up at the end of each day and quickly corrected any issues that arose during the remodel process. I would recommend Pristine for any qua...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bathrooms completely remodeled down to the wall studs and subfloor.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, glass repair, lighting, plastering, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

07/23/2017

They removed the tub from shower area and enclosed new shower in glass door. They redid the wash basin and installed a new toilet. They tiled the floor. They cleaned up very neatly each day. Thank you for your beautiful work of remodeling our second floor bathroom. We appreciate the timely completion. Warren and Helen Miyashiro

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling upstairs bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

07/05/2017

Very well. Even though we ran into problems with leaks from two other units, Pristine worked around the problems and delivered a great result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation/remodel of a master bath in a condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

Kitchen & bathroom remodeling, additions, interior remodeling, custom cabinets, tile & stone work, & interior design & planning

Residential & commercial landscape