Precious Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers

A47 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since November 2011

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

PROUD WINNER OF 2018 ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD! READ OUR 5 STAR REVIEWS ON YELP. WE ARE BACKGROUND VERIFIED!. We Are Dedicated Animal Lovers...Your Fur Child Is Like Our Very Own Baby! We give our undivided attention & only walk ONE DOG AT A TIME---YOUR DOG (unless you have others and they prefer to walk together) This is more that just a "business" to us. Our mission for 15 years has been to give our complete attention, love, care and medical knowledge to your precious fur kids! Each animal is unique and has unique needs-emotionally, medically, physically etc.Our care is tailored to your pet's individual needs. We are highly experienced with seniors and special needs animals. Not only do we have client references, we have veterinary references as well! . We do insulin & other injections, Sub Q Fluids, medication administration, dog walking, Pooper scooping services, Pet Sitting, Overnight Care, Pet Related Errands, etc. Providing lots of love and play during visits, love to cuddle while sleeping with your baby (if they like) and whatever else is needed to keep your pet happy, healthy and loved while you are not there. Precious Pet Sitters And Dog Walkers goes the extra mile for your beloved family member, because we believe they deserve to be spoiled. Give us a call at 818 985 5010 to discuss how we can be of service to you and your pet. It's All About Your Animals!...

Animal & House Sitting (45)Dog Walking (26)Pooper Scoopers (4)Animal Grooming (1)Animal Boarding Kennels (1)

10/05/2019

Joanna has been coming to visit with our two dogs approximately twice a week for about a year-and-a-half now, stopping by to check in on them, take them out, and provide play breaks for them on days when we can’t be at home - as well as provide an occasional evening dinner visit or weekend stay. We have always found her to be very responsible, reliable and conscientious, and additionally appreciat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checking in on our two dogs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

Thank you [Member Information Removed]...Twinkle and little Star and I also love our walks. They are like 2 little engines that Could

10/04/2019

Great! They text me each day with a report, and are bery friendly. Just last night I had to ask for an extra walk for that same night. I reached out early in the day, and they made it happen! So thankful for having Joanna here for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog walking and sitting/boarding

CATEGORY pet sitters, kennels, dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

Photo for Precious Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers - ., Sherman Oaks, CA - 38161275

Thank you [Member Name Removed]...I adore Maximus and Mary Jane!

09/28/2019

My 2 dogs LOVE Joanna! She will only walk one dog at a time, unless the dogs are from the same family and like to walk together. She will not mix your dog with other dogs as so many dog walkers do. I like that my dogs get 100% of her attention. I know that they are completely safe with her, because this avoids all kinds of problems that can come up when dogs from different homes are mixed together...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Walking

CATEGORY dog walkers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

09/09/2019

Impressed. Joanna is quite knowledgeable about dogs--and cats. She has had many of her own. She has now provided both house sitting and dog walking services for many months. She is punctual, responsible and I would recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both pet sitting and dog walking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Myles, Benji, Gracie and I have a great time together and Myles is quite the TV fan!

09/07/2019

Joanna is a godsend. I hired her for catsitting on short notice during a family emergency and she was reliable, did a great job scooping and feeding, and, more importantly, communicating with a daily report on my furbabies. No detail was left unattended. Joanna is the kind of petsitter who treats your babies as if they were her own and is very experienced with both dogs and cats. I would highly re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Catsitting/housesitting

CATEGORY pet sitters, pooper scoopers

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

06/05/2019

Joanna is a pro. Reliable and knowledgeable about animals big and small. Trustworthy and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting for 2 dogs and 2 cats

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. Your kids are a joy!

06/05/2019

We have tried a couple different Pet Sitters. From Rover to Sitter4Paws. To be honest, none of them even hold a candle to Joanne. Joanne is an absolute dream! Professional, caring and thoughtful. The best way to describe how we feel about Joanne... she is now a member of our family. We trust her with our kids (dog and cat) and feel totally comfortable in our home. We could not recommend her enough...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet Sitting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]...Edison and I have a great time together. He's so smart!

04/14/2019

An excellent professional pet sitter with an amazing knowledge about the care of animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overnight pet sitting and feeding of my dog.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

Thank You...Danny use is just adorable and we have a great time on our walks!

09/30/2018

Joanna knows her stuff. I hired her for a week while in Hawaii and she did an amazing job. She came a few days before I left to get an idea of where everything was and to meet my cats. She bonded immediately with them. She took care of them, fed them, cleaned their box and even gave my one male cat his medication. She left messages to let me know everything was going well, which was great. If you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Precious Pet Sitters Takes Care of Your Furry Friends

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words...It was my joy to take care of your adorable fur kids! Warmly, Joanna

09/17/2018

Johanna is a very caring petsitter and a very strong advocate for the health of the dogs in her care. She was always on time, and made a great referral to a wonderful vet for my dog. She is also fastidious regarding making sure your place is secure. You can have complete confidence leaving your dog or cat in her care!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog Walking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Pet Sitting,Dog Walking, Overnight Care, Feeding,Litter Box Cleaning, Insulin Injections,& other injections, Sub Q fluids, Medications,Cat Sitting, Boarding, Pooper Scooping, Bringing in mail, adjusting lights etc.Highly Experienc with Sr. and Special Needs Pets, Watering Plants,Daily Reports,Coordinating with your vet. We give our UNDIVIDED ATTENTION to YOUR PET & ONLY WALK ONE DOG AT A TIME---YOUR DOG, (unless you have others and they prefer to walk together) We love them like our very own!

We do not service certain exotic animals

Not Applicable