Built Strong Construction

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since July 2015

Built Strong Foundation Repair is a leading foundation repair company with locations in Los Angeles and Orange County. We service the majority of Southern California. We specialize in services such as foundation repair, foundation replacement, structural engineering, house leveling, earthquake retrofitting, house underpinning, caisson work, slab foundation repair, foundation crack repair and many more services to save your home. Foundation Repair Specialists....

B R SHELDON CONCRETE

Concrete Specialist - AAA rated - Over 40 years experienced contractor - Owner works with crew - personal / honest - License #:350611 Liability and Workman's compensation Insurance. 6 employees

03/27/2018

We had our home earthquake bolted. The work was completed in 1 day!! They did a fantastic job and the city inspector complimented on they’re workmanship! Thank you built strong!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bolting our house for earthquake

03/22/2018

I hired built strong for a leveling and earthquake retrofitting job. I was extremely pleased with the inspectors knowledge and professionalism. The crew that worked on my home was extremely professional and very pleasant. The work exceeded our expectations! Definitely A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling and retrofitting

CATEGORY concrete repair,foundation repair

08/15/2017

Professional grade, prompt, great work, warrantied and reasonably priced. Can’t complain, great Job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired them to do some foundation repairs.

08/10/2017

They really are Foundation Experts. Had a couple companies recommend different things, although Built Strong addressed the concerns with the same recommendations other companies provided but also customized the repair and really took the time and resilience to address my homes unique and difficult problems. Thank you Built Strong for taking the time and persistence to prevent my problems from retu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the foundation at my house.

08/08/2017

-Great Company! Customer Service, Professional, Clean and Quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired Oren and his crew to level my house.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Foundation Repair, Earthquake Retrofitting, House Leveling, House Underpinning, Waterproofing, Helical Piers, Concrete Slab Repair, Pier & Post System, Cripple Wall, Caisson Work, & Property Inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available