Aj'S Pet Shop & Grooming

Angie's List since December 2009

Stanley Pest Control - Van Nuys

Stanley Pest Control is committed to bringing you the most effective pest management programs possible. When you work with us, you enjoy all the advantages of a large-scale service provider with the courtesy and consideration of an operator owned business. Our services are designed to accommodate a wide range of clients - from homeowners to large commercial structure managers. When you need your pest issues taken care of promptly, call Stanley Pest at 818-988-9070 or 1-800-566-2505!

11/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date of service 10-5-15.

04/12/2012

First timers get a $10 discount. I am allergic to my cats, so periodically I have them get baths. Many places do not groom cats, so it was a pleasure to go to a place that takes care of cats and did a great and thorough job -- including the nail clipping. They are at a convenient location, and the people were very nice. I highly recommend this place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in to give my cat and bath and have his nails clipped. This is a storefront and not a mobile groomer.

12/25/2009

on time, great price and wonderful job. much better than petco or those large grooming places. they really taylor the grooming to your dog. my dog had dry skin and he was itchy and now he is better. he smells and looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they are great at grooming. my dogs nails, coat, teeth are clean and fresh.