Action Hauling, Inc.

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since August 2009

Family run business with an average of 10 employees. Experienced and efficient crews. License: #716277. Three main areas of work we do: Interior/Exterior Demolition, Roof Tear Offs, and Cleanups and Hauling. Free estimates....

Mr Fix-it

31  REVIEWS
Mr Fix-it

*Hire us for 4 hours and get an extra hour FREE* *Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and ours. We are practicing no contact estimates, and are also wearing protective gloves, booties, and face masks to ensure we do our part to keep you safe during this pandemic* *Call us today about our Water Heater installation special for $499! * Call us today for your FREE Estimate. With over 40 years of experience we pride ourselves on the high quality work we provide to our customers. We Specialize in Wood framing, all types of concrete work, masonry work, plumbing, minor electrical, drywall repair and replacement, painting, roofing, handyman services, junk removal and hauling.

06/04/2013

Action Hauling, Inc. took on a small job despite a busy business schedule when they learned that it was for my 92 year old mother. They were efficient in removing the old metal and hauled everything away. I would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two five foot T-bars from old clothes line.

02/03/2013

I spoke to Debra in the office and she scheduled Martin to come out and give us the estimate. We are just starting the remodel and I wasn't too sure how much we should take out of the house. Martin asked me questions and I appreciated him mentioning the flooring and we had them take it too. While they were on site my husband was there and thought the stained wood in the small laundry room should g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to do a demo of an exisitng kitchen, the drywall, flooring of a converted garage and the removal of the stone and hearth around a fireplace.

07/21/2011

They were the first hauler that came and was on time. They cleaned up and did a great job. The price was better than the last hauler we had. We dealt with Jay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He hauled about 300 pounds of things away.

08/25/2009

It went great, the workers were polite and punctual, they seemed to be mindful of not breaking things despite their job being a fairly rough line of work. In any case, all was well. Again on clean-up, they seemed mindful and wanted the property to look good. Action's bid was slightly lower than the other two bids I got but right in there with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At my instructions, removed existing roofing material from a large single family dwelling with multiple layers of roofing material on it.

CATEGORY hauling services

Residential & commercial demolition - interior hand wrecking specialist – kitchens, bathrooms, rooms, floors, walls, ceilings, counters/cabinet removal, exterior - complete house demolition, garage demolition, stucco removal, siding, block wall, concrete/asphalt removal, footings, driveway, clean up services - trash hauling, concrete hauling, dirt hauling, construction debris, miscellaneous debris. Roof tear offs, all types of materials, steep roofs, commercial and residential.

Check, PayPal