A-1 Pacific Tree

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since July 2012

We are a high quality Certified Arborist company. Now in our 42nd year of preferred operations. A-1 Pacific Tree provides fast professional service with owner oversight on every project. We have the lowest rates possible....

All About Trees

65  REVIEWS
All About Trees

All About Trees is the top provider for all aspects of tree service - from pruning & shaping, reduction, removal & stump grinding, planting to landscaping, brush removal, yard cleanup. We offer quality service at a great price! Contractors license # 680369. We are fully insured with workers compensation and general liability coverage. We appreciate our customers very much and do everything possible to ensure a relationship that lasts for years to come. Please give us a chance and call today!

10/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for tree root removal. Courteous, professional, when we are ready to perform the service I will definitely contact them.

CATEGORY tree service

02/26/2014

I had them come over to look at my trees and they did not need any work. For the job he is doing, he is charging the right price. What I liked about him is that he will not tell me that I needed something done when I didn't need it done. He does a very good job. He is very prompt and very quick. My trees have been in good shape for many years, thanks to him. He has good people working for him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used A-1 Pacific Tree. He did lots of tree work as well as general landscaping work.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree Pruning, Trimming and Shaping, Crown Thinning and Reduction, Complete Tree and Stump Removal, Brush Clearing and Weed Abatement, lot & hillside clearing to comply with fire regulations, Ivy Topping & Removal Hedge Trimming & Reduction. Install new Speciman trees

Check, PayPal