Shasta Lake Floors

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Don't miss the best prices of the season on premium Mohawk Flooring products during the Mohawk Anniversary Sale from September 16 to October 31! Save up to $500 on Smart Strand Forever Clean carpets and select Armor Max Hardwoods. Don't forget to ask about special financing offers available during the sale. Stop by the store today and we will help you discover the perfect flooring for your home....

VILDesigns, LLC

16  REVIEWS
VILDesigns, LLC

VILD brings years upon years of design experience to the forefront. From a touch of class in one room, to the sophisticated party in another, to the chic pool party outside, we design more than just layouts. We paint a canvas that clients spend their lives in. We've designed everything from rooms, to apartments, to townhome's, to large homes. Everything from the simple living room or outside deck, to the wine cellar or home theater. Vast resources at arm's length, VILD combines creativity and time with the people to get the job done! Although our home office resides in Northern NJ, we cater to 14 different states including NY, FL, CA, TX , NC, AZ, SC, RI, NV, PA, CT, TN, WA. This is why we’re different…. 1. They, (the design industry) charge by the hour. Leading you to wonder what your paying for and how much. We, charge a fixed price depending on your needs. 2. They, take the designs you discuss and work only within that model, focusing the energy on only that one design. We, offer up to 3 completely unique designs based on your style. 3. They, charge you full price for the furniture and decor you choose, but make a commission on the top due to an industry “trade discount” they have with that store. We, give you OUR discount that we personally get, anywhere from 15-25% with the stores you love, thus saving you more money.

Award 2019
Offers by VILDesigns, LLC on Angie's List

D

09/18/2016

I'm wondering what the motivation is for this contact this late in the game If the owner took the time to add that comment "It's 2016 and we're still trying to correct things", then lets correct them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a continuation of a review I placed in 2014. I'm continuing this because the owner of the company contacted us August 22, 2016. We had given up on having our problems with our tile installation remedied and chalked it up to we learnt our lesson the hard and expensive way. When Pete (the owner) contacted us I I was a little impressed that even after this length of time he wanted to try and correct things and of course have me adjust/remove my review. Pete told me that he didn't realize we weren't happy and would like to send an "industry" expert out to see everything that is wrong and see what can be done to correct it and make us happy. I said absolutely have them call and we will set something up. The person called and spoke to my husband who is very straightforward. He informed the person that they could come out but that he would like to see their credential/certifications that make them and industry expert. Well it is now over 3 weeks and nothing has been heard from them.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

Since this customer has taken it upon themselves to use our names so freely we feel the need to do the same. [Member name removed] I must say has always been very nice to work with. Upon completion of the installation she praised the service and workmanship . Unfortunately, Mr. [Member Name] has been a challenge . We have done everything in our power to satisfy his demands. We have been back to th...

09/08/2016

They moved my furniture fairly quickly and was good about not scratching anything during the process. Also, they did a take up with my old carpet and replaced my baseboards. I needed this job done asap because I had family visiting and wanted it all done. I came in on a Thursday & they got someone to do the install that weekend! I loved how the laminate wood turned out in my living area. Happy wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them move my furniture, install laminate wood flooring & add new base for my living room.

CATEGORY flooring

Dear Miss [Member name removed], We would like to thank you for using Shasta Lake Floors for your flooring needs. Your Care and Maintenance manuals are forthcoming. Should any issue arise please don't hesitate to call . Thank you once again, Pete

09/01/2016

I was very impressed. They were polite and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new carpet in my living room and new tile in my kitchen and bathroom. Exceeded my expectations! Great installation.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring

08/30/2016

Shasta Lake Floors did an excellent job. The carpet looks and feels great. The hard part was making sure that all the rooms were emptied of furniture. This was my problem, not Shasta Lake Floors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old carpet and padding from living room, stairs and bedroom. Installed new padding and carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed floors quickly, beautiful! Only problem sloppy painting on base boards installed.

CATEGORY flooring

Design Assistance, Installation, Estimates, Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile & Stone.

Electronics.