Little's Lawn & Landscape

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2011

B Rated | 4 Reviews

We set ourselves apart from the other guys. Offering complete services from basic gardening to irrigation and sod installation. We are also know for taking out the biggest and ugliest problem trees around. No need to call several companies when you can call us. We do it all. Oh, did I mention that we also trap your gophers and moles for the ultimate appearance of your landscape?...

A-1 Tree Service & Stump Removal LLC

Full Service Tree Service LLC Company. Licensed Contractor #1020617, Bonded, Fully Insured, ISA Certified Arborist #WE-8892-A. Professional, detailed and clean service at moderate prices. Free estimates. Senior Discounts and Visa/Mastercard accepted. No job is too big or small. From small tree pruning to hazardous tree removal with use of a crane, we can do it all. We have four different sized stump and root grinding machines to handle any situation. We provide tree assessment and evaluation reports.

D

12/28/2012

The service provider came out for a few months and then dropped us and did not return calls.   The service was good when he came, the price was very reasonable.   I just wish he had let us know when he was going to drop us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service

01/12/2012

The yard needs constant care or the pine needles pile up and the weeds begin to take over.  Maintenance on the yard has been superb.   Everything is trimmed, cleaned and cleared.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found the service here on Angies List and I have been very pleased with Little's Lawn Service work.  I hired them over a month ago, and the weekly lawn service has been great.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/14/2011

LITTLE WAS A NO SHOW!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I CALLED  AND MADE AN APPOINTMENT FOR LITTLE TO COME UP TO MY PLACE. WE MADE THE APPOINTMENT. HE NEVER SHOWED UP. SO, I CALLED HIM BACK AND SET UP ANOTHER APPOINTMENT. HE NEVER SHOWED AGAIN. I HIRED ANOTHER SERVICE TO DO THE JOB. LITTLE DID LITTLE TO HELP ME.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,lakefront landscaping

The member was WAY out of my service area. I do appreciate him calling and told him that if I had the time, I would try to make it out. Unfortunately I can't service customers that are 45 minutes away. My schedule is too tight to allow for it. But thank you for the thought. Hopefully you can find a landscaper in Lakehead to take care of your needs. Brandon Little 530-917-3344

03/02/2011

Brandon and his crew were a pleasure to work with. True professionals who gave honest estimates and then honored those estimates with regard to both time & money. whole wholeheartedly recommend & will absolutely use again for both projects and maintenance. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consulted & made recommendations, planted several plants, trees added sand/rock garden, fixed/re-routed irrigation system, added landscape materials, gravel, sand, major rocks. Pruned bushes.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

Gardening, landscaping, tree trimming, tree removal, sod installation, irrigation installation and repairs, designing, property cleanups, foreclosure cleanups, tenant moveout cleanups (landscape), gopher and mole trapping.

I do not build fences, but I can certainly refer you to someone who does.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal