Howard Electric

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2010

Howard Electric is happy to provide bid price or do work on a Time & Materials basis. We offer Angie's List clients a 10% Labor Discount....

Citadel Roofing and Solar

From cooling the air to heating your pool, summer can bring enormous electric bills. Make this one different. Citadel’s team of pros will install a system so efficient your bills could drop as low as $0. Take advantage of our FREE SOLAR CONSULTATION and see if solar is right for you. We have $0 down options and Financing Starting at 2.99%* WHY GO SOLAR WITH CITADEL? Most solar installers have a solar license. We have solar, electrical, roofing and general building contractor licenses. So you can feel sure you're getting the best system possible. Local – We’re your neighbors (who just happen to be very, very good at solar) Expertise We’re true contractors who’ll protect your roof and do the job right. ** 100% In-House – We’re not a sales company—we never outsource the real work. ** Personal Care – We’re there for you every step of the way, with full transparency and guidance. TERMS AND CONDITIONS *$0 down and rates as low as 2.99% financing based on credit approval.

01/24/2018

Chuck Howard was the most accommodating, courteous, hard-working, very experienced and outstandingly efficient professional. He purchased exactly what was needed for the job and installed it perfectly, creating a marvelous lit effect. I can not recommend him highly enough!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LED under cabinet lights

08/09/2015

Chuck the Owner was out of town in S. CA.  We left him a message on SUNDAY morning about our "no-power" circuit breaker(s) and nine kitchen outlets.  He returned our call within minutes.  He requested a picture of our circuit breaker and was abe to diagnose the problem with the picture.  We were able to reset the breaker with his instruction.  It's great to know that their are still honest, realia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed our no-power circuit breaker(s) and nine outlets the kitchen  'OVER THE PHONE", and on a Sunday,!!!  Now that's what we call "Old fashion customer service".

04/26/2015

Unfortunately, I never received a call back to any of my calls.  The rating system did not allow me to rate responsiveness only so I had to give a bad grade overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would have liked to have met this electrician based on his good reviews;  however, no one ever contacted me in spite of calling on 2 separate days.  So I moved on.

01/23/2015

Chuck saved me that day for a reasonable price. Thankyou Chuck

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced my neutral wire in my panel

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced electrical panel, with permits. Outstanding service. Have used Howard Electric before and will continue to do so.

CATEGORY electrician

Complete Electrical Services on Residential and Commercial Properties as well as Industrial Facilities. Including but not limited to:General Inspections, Troubleshooting, Main Service Installations and Replacement, Emergency Generators, Circuit additions ie: Hot Tubs, Security and Landscape Lighting. Dedicated Circuits and Receptacles. Lighting Design and Installation.