James Turner Construction

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2011

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

I have been in the construction trade for 27 years. For the last 20 years I have been a General Contractor. Specializing in custom home remodeling. kitchen and bath remodels. I also specialize in plumbing ...

McClintock Cabinets

McClintock Cabinets offers quality and classy custom woodworking. Every single aspect of our work is 100% guaranteed. We refuse to be satisfied with the job until the customer is satisfied. Any estimate is free of charge. We have covered the south land for nearly 30 years and are ready to serve you. Please visit pmcabinets.com for samples of our work.

06/11/2012

They were awesome. They were great. They were not the cheapest but the pricing was really good. I could say I got what I paid for. We had no problem with them. This was probably my 5th or 6th contractor I had to work on this house for 9 years. This was by far the best experience I have ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used James Turner Construction to replace the roof, deck and redid the whole front of my house. They took out gates and rod iron from front. They built pillars and covered them with decorative stone and I had that stone put in my house at the front and the side. They did some network on the side where I just had dirt before. They completely changed the side and put up the fence. They reconstructed the patios in the front. They redid the deck and instead of having railing on the deck they built like a house wall and put a decorative Ezac wood on top. They put plumbing and electricity up there. So I have lights on the wall and the deck. I got plumbing so I out it on my sink next to my barbeque, it was a third floor deck.

CATEGORY decks, remodeling

08/09/2011

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After we had a termite inspection, we hired Jim Turner of James Turner Construction to complete a major repair/remodel for us that included a new roof, second floor deck, walls, railings, window and door replacement and a number of other building projects that included substantial stucco work. He hired subs for some of the work but did much of it himself. We had previously hired Jim to build and install cabinets, demo a three story dumb waiter and closets and cabinets to expand a third floor room at our beach house. He also did the crown moulding and put us in touch with a great flooring contractor who did our hard wood floors. It was clear that Jim is a perfectionist and takes pride in his work. He is extremely knowledgeable in most phases of new and remodel construction and we had no hesitation in hiring him for this large job when it was clear the work needed to be done. He worked with us to make decisions and to design the walls and railings that would change the exterior of our home and improve the curb appeal. James Turner Construction is both reliable and good. We had no surprises regarding costs, the work that needed to be done or the amount of time the work would take. Jim did a wonderful job coordinating all aspects of this project. We slept better at night knowing our job was in capable hands.

CATEGORY remodeling

home builders, remodeling, residential & commercial plumbing contractors, kitchen & bath remodels, custom cabinets, moldings, tile, siding, skylights, stucco repair, doors & windows, gates & fences, concrete, block, stone, sidewalks, driveways

Drain Cleaning