Baron Construction & Remodeling Co

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since April 2014

We specialize in providing hassle-free remodeling, within the San Francisco And San Jose Area. Check out our photo to see our recent projects. We provide remodeling services from design and construction to finish and polish. We're prepared to tackle large scale remodeling projects requiring more than one professional trade (Electrical, Plumbing, Painting etc) such as, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Room Additions and General House Remodeling. We specialize in allowing our clients to continue with their lifestyle, while we handle all the details of the project. We deliver clear communication between all Crew members and homeowners, we update our clients of the progress on a daily basis and our clients are always informed of time tables, payments, and scheduling....

Projects

Victorian Home Renovation & Remodel

Victorian Home Renovation & Remodel

deck building
 2020   94402

N/A
BAYLAND WELDING FABRICATION

07/16/2020

I was very pleased with baron construction, especially Etel’s project management. She was very professional and accommodated our quick turn with this remodel. She was attentive with my concerns and responded quickly with questions. If something didn’t work, Etel went beyond to do the research to figure out a solution. I would recommend Etel to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled shower

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

01/14/2019

Like any project of this nature, there were a few bumps in the road. However, each was promptly dealt with to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expanded master bedroom to include bath and walk-in closet. Included rewiring entire house to eliminate knob and tube wiring.

CATEGORY concrete repair,drywall,electrician,excavators,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,architect,interior painters

11/30/2018

I hired Mike Baron of Baron Constructor and Remodeling to install a new roof on my house. Mike helped me select the type of shingle for longevity and color to go with the exterior paint. i was extremely pleased with the people during the job. They were efficient, knew what they were doing and most of all they were considerate of my property and plants. They cover everything in my garage. I also ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Roof

CATEGORY roofing

11/29/2018

Excellent. Mike Baron coordinated the reroofing with my solar panel provider’s removing the solar panels and then having them reinstalled. Baron works well with other companies to make sure the entire job is done on time and correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As a part of bedroom remodel, Baron redid major portion of roof, perfectly matching to the existing roof.

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,roofing

10/03/2018

The bathroom construction and remodel went well. The workers took the time to do the work in a timely manner and met our specs and did a great job. We are very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,outdoor lighting

Remodeling, Construction, Plumbing, Roofing, & Waterproofing.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard