S & M Handyman

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

Located in

Santa Rosa, CA 95407

We at S & M Handyman focus on quality services over quantity. We use our years of experience and expertise, to complete your project with perfection. Customer service and honesty are the most important aspects of our business and your satisfaction is guaranteed. We look forward to working with you. ...

handyman (4)tile installation (3)house painting (2)home remodeling (2)interior painting (1)siding companies (1)roofing (1)drywall (1)

10/15/2020

no show no call had to call him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix it projects

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

09/08/2020

Hector and his crew were professional, flexible, had great communication, and got the job done in good time. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transporting large crate

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

08/21/2020

The service was excellent. He had a couple of guys working for him and they were really good. He left to do something else and the guys continue working. I'm really happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did handyman services - replacing wood at the front of the house and around our windows, and electrical.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

07/03/2020

Hector did quality work quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet door hinges replaced.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

06/18/2020

It was great. They did an excellent job. They were professional. They always got the job on time. I would refer him to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an exterior painting. They repaired my siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

06/15/2020

I was grateful I have him, he went above and beyond, always happy to help, very responsive, I already referred him to a lot of my friends. Downfall is that, I referred him to a lot of my friends and that makes him busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remodeled my house, did outside and inside painting, tiling bathrooms and everything.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

05/29/2020

Perfect! With 20 years of experience, this crew knew what to do -- fast. Best of all, they work with great integrity and honesty and do extra steps along the way. An easy rehire for many jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall install, Tile install, Painting

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service