Find Top-Rated Santa Rosa Hip Replacement Surgeons
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Hip Replacement Surgeons to Avoid
Top Rated Hip Replacement Surgeons
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,455 reviews for
Santa Rosa Hip Replacement Surgeons from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews126 years on Angie's List
AReviews87 years on Angie's List
AReviews37 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Hip Replacement Surgeons
$339 for 1 Pair Custom-Made ezWalker®; Performance Casual or Athletic Shoe Orthotics, Including ShippingMember price $339.00 Original price: .
$339 for 1 Pair Custom-Made ezWalker®; Dance Shoe Orthotics, Including ShippingMember price $339.00 Original price: .
$338 for 1 Pair Custom-Made ezWalker®; Fashion or Dress Shoe Orthotics, Including ShippingMember price $338.00 Original price: .
$339 for 1 Pair Custom-Made ezWalker®; Performance Heavy Duty Work Shoe Orthotics, Including ShippingMember price $339.00 Original price: $339.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Hip Replacement Articles
Hip Replacement reviews in Santa Rosa
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Highly recommend them! They were fantastic! When his body rejected the material, they were wonderful the second time around. For a non-pleasant experience, they made it as pleasant as it could be!- Jeannette L.
Surgery went extremely well. Was home a day after. No complications. Walked without cane after 3 weeks. Needed only 4 weeks of PT. life without pain is fantastic.
- Jakob F.
The orthopedic is Dr. Provider name locked. . He is at the Family Medical walk in clinic. April is when I first consulted him. Initially he has impressed me very, very good. He spends lots of time with you. In fact, usually if you are not the first appointment of the day then you have got to wait because he takes a lot of time with each patient. For anything bone related, he is a specialist in that. I would definitely grade him all 'A's. He is really good at knowing medications and how they affect you. He got me to get off of certain medicines that were given to me for my leg and so I quit it. It came to a point where I was almost feeling debilitated and his suggestion was to stop taking an anti cholesterol and that worked. My cardiologist agreed that it was safe to do so and that is really good. The only thing that would be a 'B' is the promptness because if you are not his first appointment then you are going to get into the room late because he spends so much time with the patients ahead of you. My wife uses him also.- Ralph A.