Economy Lock and Key Inc

A 25 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since April 2012

2600 Mendocino Ave Ste C

Santa Rosa, CA 95403

Additional Website - www.economylock.com. Serving the North Bay area 24 hours per day Monday through Saturday. Complete Locksmith Services for commercial, residential, and automotive. We also sell and service safes !! Service and installation of security door hardware....

locksmith (25)door (1)

11/03/2018

`Wonderful work! Ronnie Poindexter was great. The estimated arrival was between 11-12, and he arrived right at 11:00 am. He was very honest and offered options for repair/replacement. He was a highly skilled locksmith and it was a pleasure to work with him. I will use this firm for all of my locksmith work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lock replacement for sliding glass door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

09/26/2018

Teddy responded quickly, was polite and professional, did a great job of replacing the hardware on my front door and made extra keys for me. He was attentive to ensuring my pets didn't get out while he was working, and cleaned up the area when he was done. I would highly recommend these guys for their great work and reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/replacement of door handles and locks (front door)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

08/12/2017

My wife lost the key to a rental car, and I needed to return the car the same day that I called Economy. I was told a time ( within a few hours) that someone would be there. He called ahead of time, to tell me where he was, and gave me his ETA. It was a bit later than the appointed time, but it was still before noon, and he made an extra key at no charge! The quick response was exceptional and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locksmith

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2017

05/30/2017

The service went well and they will be back to do more work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change to a smart lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

05/04/2016

Excellent! Very cordial, knowledgable and took care of more than the problem a stop gap measure that is holding to this day. I appreciate his help. I would recomend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired front door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2015

06/02/2015

They were great and helped save me money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my broken lock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2015

12/18/2014

It took only a few minutes for the person in the shop to replace some worn pins, and the lock worked smoothly again. I particularly appreciated being offered a choice of having the lock modified to exactly fit the key, or (what I decided on) to have the lock be set for what my key was before it got a bit worn.  After the lock was fixed, my key worked perfectly. So: inexpensive (particularly compar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought a door lock cylinder into the shop, because the key for the lock wasn't turning smoothly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2014

04/15/2014

Requested quote, received quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided prompt quote over the phone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2014

10/08/2013

Called and explained situation. They advised me to try and remove lock from door and bring to shop so I would avoid the service/trip charge. Did that and got two new keys made in a matter of minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two new keys for a lock that didn't have any

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2013

09/12/2013

Very courteous, professional, and skillful.  Knew just what to do to fix the problems I had.  I would certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed seven locks, replaced broken hardware, and adjusted two strrike plates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2013

Locksmiths, doors & auto keys.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check