DEAN'S RETRACTABLE SCREENS

Angie's List since June 2010

HARRIZON CONSTRUCTION

16 years of experience we specialize on siding ,windows and doors We here to serve a top notch service for our customers

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came, measured, talked through options, presented colors, wrote up an estimate and coming back this Friday to install, repair some other screens AND to fabricate one new (odd shaped) screen on-site. I stepped through the estimate as Dean wrote it up and he rounded many figures DOWN--I thought more than fair/reasonable, completely conveyed that he knew his stuff and was doing quality work. Our neighbor wandered by, observed and then had Dean come to HIS house to measure a back door for screens as well. He's more of a real guy than a corporate "big box" kind of guy. If you like that, Dean's your man. Two thumbs-up, A-double plus! We approve!

CATEGORY doors

06/04/2014

This is an excellent service at very reasonable prices. Dean came by and picked up the 8 window screens one day and brought them back to my house the next day completed with the new mesh. He was very easy to work with and his prices are so much better than other companies I called. (Two of the companies here in Novato where I live wouldn't even come here to pick up the screens!) Dean is very servi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced mesh screens material for 8 window screens. Also picked up and dropped off the screens at my house so I didn't have to haul these.

CATEGORY doors