DC Tile and Stone

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2360 Mendocino Ave #A2367

Santa Rosa, CA 95403

DC Tile and Stone, a Diamond Certified and Better Business Bureau Accredited company, is a full-service Tile and Countertop contractor. We make the process as easy as possible for the homeowner so they never have to lift a finger and are 100% satisfied with the final product. DC Tile and Stone, offers free in-home consultations with tile and countertop design ideas to fit your taste and budget. DC Tile and Stone offers Custom and Pre-Fab Granite Countertop fabrication and installation for your kitchen counters, bathroom counters, fireplaces and more. Please ask us about our CAMBRIA line and the lifetime limited warranty! As well as Tile installation for your floors, showers, decks, patios and more....

tile installation (7)home remodeling (2)marble and granite (2)home remodeling (1)

03/20/2020

Great, Derek and his team are amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New countertops in both kitchen and bathrooms. Shower tile in master bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

D

09/10/2016

It was choppy. There were problems. The granite piece slipped a little overnight. They said that's never happened, and pulled me aside to attribute the problem to guys remodeling my bathroom. I was told they must have stood on it, or at least pushed it. These guys who work for me remodel homes from top to bottom and know very very well not to touch a drying piece of granite slab. I had to pick fro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite around the bathroom tub, including holes for faucets. Also a granite seat at one end of the tub, and at the other a small shelf.

CATEGORY marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2016

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shower tile. |

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2015

01/19/2016

06/30/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2015

12/28/2012

Very good start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Derek was terrific. He came to the house and shared his ideas and recommendations. He also met us at a tile store to select replacement tile that matched our existing tile. He was able to do the work while we were away which worked with his schedule. If we have future projects we will definitely consider Derek. Jim

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2012

05/10/2012

So far, they've done the shower. The guy is fabulous. He's newer to the company, but he has done everything right. He's very detail oriented. The price is just for labor and the setting materials. I purchased the tile myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are tiling an entire bathroom including a custom shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2012

12/15/2009

Member Comments: It was a great experience and the overall outcome was great. I finally re did my house the way I wanted.1

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY ceramic tile, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2009

11/24/2009

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Earlier this month DC Tile and Stone did a lot of work at my house. I had my kitchen and both bathrooms in my home remodeled completely. Derek was very easy to talk to and made the whole experience feel like I was involved in the project. HIs professionalism was astounding. He was clean and made the area livable since it was so much work to be done.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2009

Countertop Fabrication and Installation Tile Installation Custom and Pre-Fab Granite Countertop fabrication and installation for your kitchen counters, bathroom counters, fireplaces and more. Please ask us about our CAMBRIA line and the lifetime limited warranty! Tile installation for your floors, showers, decks, patios and more.

Anything outside of our C-54 License. We work with the best General Contractors in your area to help keep the work seamless so you don't have to worry about finding the right specialists for your project.

NA