The Bee Removers

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2012

The Bee Removers is here to serve the Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Orange County (and surrounding counties) areas with any Bee removal, wasp removal or hive removal. Do you see an infestation of flying bees wasps or anything that might look dangerous? Call us and let us know what your problem is and our dedicated and professional staff will fly to the rescue! The Bee Removers specializes in Bee Removal in Los Angeles, Wasp Removal in Los Angeles, Hive Removal in Los Angeles, Bee Removal in Orange county, Wasp Removal Orange, Hive Removal Orange, Santa Monica Bee Removal, Orange County Bee Removal, Bee Removal for Senior Citizens, bee pest control, beehives, bee hive removal, how to remove bees....

Pacific Exterminators

Locally owned and operated, we are based in Ventura County (Newbury Park-Thousand Oaks). Pacific Exterminators was built out of a desire to better serve our local community after gaining experience from larger regional pest control companies. Our service area includes: Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Clarita, Valencia, Castaic, Camarillo, Malibu, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Agoura Hills & San Fernando Valley.

07/26/2017

The Bee Removers responded very promptly and had someone over the same day. A very courteous technician removed three wasp nests from the house (one was actually in the garage.) We were very satisfied with the speed and professionalism of the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a hornet's nest right outside of our front door! I found the Bee Removers on Angie's list.

06/08/2017

08/27/2016

Much to my dismay, I noticed a small hole on the side of my house with bees flying in and out of the hole on a Sunday. The hole was made for a satellite tv wire for the previous owner of my house. I promptly looked on Angie's List to find a bee removal company and found The Bee Removers. I was happy to see that they were open for business on Sundays and also located nearby in Santa Monica, so I ga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove a beehive from inside of stucco wall on the side of the house

06/22/2014

I discovered a wasp's nest on a Sunday so I figured it would be hard to find an exterminator. And it was, most of them were closed. I called The Bee Removers, John answered, and he was at my house within an hour. He was friendly, informative and got the job done quickly. The price was extremely reasonable. I highly recommend The Bee Removers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He destroyed 3 wasps' nest. 2 of them were under the tile of the roof. This was on a Sunday!

08/24/2013

I found the bees last night and called Bee Removers this morning. John came very quickly after I phoned, explained everything involved and gave me a very fair price. The whole business was done in under 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a small group of bees that were beginning a hive inside the wall of a plug-in hot tub in my patio.

CATEGORY pest control

The Bee Removers is here to serve the Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Orange County areas with any Bee removal, wasp removal or hive removal. Do you see an infestation of flying bees wasps or anything that might look dangerous? Call us and let us know what your problem is and our dedicated and professional staff will fly to the rescue! The Bee Removers specializes in Bee Removal in Los Angeles, Wasp Removal in Los Angeles, Hive Removal in Los Angeles, Bee Removal in Orange county, Wasp Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available