McCabe Property Management

12:30 PM - 5:00 PM
12:30 PM - 5:00 PM

2461 Santa Monica Boulevard Suite 235

Santa Monica, CA 90404

McCabe Property Management offers full service SM/MD/LG HOA management specializing in repairing "broken/troubled" HOA's. Our dedicated team is here 24/7 to enhance our clients quality of life! No jobs too BIG no jobs too SMALL-We do it all! Some of the detailed services we provide are: *Full financial management *Asset management/protection *Full maintenance service *Compliance/regulatory management *24/7 emergency response services *HOA health & stability assessment *Owner/Board of Director Risk Assessment *Tailored online & app based homeowner/tenant portal *100% competitive pricing meet & beat all others Call us today!! Our dedicated team is here 24/7 to provide you with a 100% RISK FREE consultation at no obligation to you!! No job is too BIG no job is too SMALL-We do it all!...

property management (39)apartment (3)plumber (3)real estate agent (1)hvac repair (1)

08/07/2019

I worked with Jonathan on a property I was selling for a client. He was quick to respond, well organized and was able to answer all of my questions. I work with a lot of management companies and this was one of the best interactions I have had with a management company. Highly recommend. Also I sold in the same building previously and they were very disorganized and had limited reserves. Within a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to work with owners management company to sell a condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

07/19/2019

I was very satisfied. Good program and help save us. Rates are competitive. Its pretty easy to manage an account with them and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property management fo a condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for this great review! We will miss you but are super happy you've found another beautiful place of which you now have the excitement of making your own!! If you ever need ANYTHING, please feel free to ALWAYS reach out as we will be here for you!!

11/27/2018

It was great. Straight forward. Professional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

11/21/2018

I hughly recommend McCabe Property managment. I called and in less than 10 minutes he sent a prumber to my appartment, he explain what the problem was and find a solution, great property manager.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing services

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to make this review. We greatly appreciate it!! It’s VERY important that plumbing issues are taken very seriously and treated with a sense of urgency. Things can get ugly VERY fast with water should there be a delay! From our family to yours, have a Happy 2018 Holiday season! Again, thank you.

11/07/2018

They are very professional, very nice workers, and come out when we need them. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a small leak within the wall, they fixed the water pressure issue we had, and replaced everything that had water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! We try to assist however we can whenever we can even if it’s something small. We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful restful holiday season. Should you need anymore assistance, please feel free to reach out to us as we’ll always be here for you! Thanks again

11/01/2018

Our dryer stopped running at the most inconvenient time on a Sunday night. We called the after hours number and our call was returned within 20 minutes. In a few minutes the technician explained what he believed to be our problem and scheduled a service call for the next morning. When the technician arrived within 45 minutes he had the dryer operational.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had several projects completed by McCabe Property Mgt the latest was a dead clothes dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for a great review! Being responsive and available 24/7 is often quite the chore however to us it’s fun because we’re passionate about helping others! As always, should you need anything ever, simply reach out we’re always here for you 24/7.

10/06/2017

I am a doctor and I can't do property management. I talk to them regularly. I hired them years ago, probably 05 and they have been doing my property management. I have properties in the Central Valley and down in Orange County. They are good. They manage the chalet and my rental properties. They do the every day responsibilities like getting the gardeners or the painters. The price varies because ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my property management for several locations. I'm thinking of purchasing a property in Palm Springs. I needed to know if they would be able to do it.

CATEGORY real estate agents,property management

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

08/31/2017

I think his management style is inappropriate. I would never never use this company for management of a condominium complex, ever. I would never recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm a home owner in a condo complex managed by McCabe. I'm in the process of selling my condo and Joseph McCabe has negligently interceded in the potential loss of the sale of my condo by going behind back. As a homeowner in the process of the sale of my condo, he illegally, unethically, unmorally, went behind my back on several occasions to potentially sabotage the sale of my condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

07/11/2017

Being on the board of directors for my neighborhood HOA, I was tasked with finding a new HOA management company. After various companies had quoted us and gave their pitch; McCabe was the clear-cut choice for our needs. Being a bit of a larger community, we sought a company that has the same personalized client care that a smaller company would have to offer. With McCabe, we got it all. Every need...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A full restructuring of our Home owners association. Being an older property; we just underwent a major remodel/renovation, with McCabe's help. With the changes to the property itself, we thought it was time to renovate our management as well. After dealing with McCabe throughout our reno, we saw them as the clear choice for our property management as well. This is the best thing that's happened to the community in years.

CATEGORY property management,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for this detailed review. As you know, lots of issues stem from lack of proper management and maintenance. When we came on board, you guys were a MESS!! Thankfully, we had a great team in place to pick you guys up and rebuild your foundation. It was a fun ordeal to work with the differing personalities throughout the process. Its nice to have reviews from people li...

07/11/2017

I use Mc Cabe to to replace my shower valves in my main bathroom. As soon as my request was made they responded quickly. Very easy to communicate with and provided prompt service. A real hands on company. I would recommend their service to any one. Great experience. No worries. Thumbs up for me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower valve replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your review of our services! We appreciate you taking the time to make this review out of your busy day! Typically we respond instantly as our clients are top priority!! We hope your shower is cool for this sweltering hot summer we're having this year! Stay cool and thanks a million!

MPM provides Financial, Maintenance, and 24hr Emergency Response Services at unbeatable pricing and we employ cutting edge technology to make it happen! All our clients get our VIP treatment. All clients receive FULL SERVICE at no extra cost!! UNBEATABLE!! We tailor our services to meet your every needs and focus on doing it right the first time! We DO NOT cut corners. We will MEET and BEAT ALL competitor pricing!! Inquire today for a detailed phone interview and price scale.