123 Moving and Storage

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2012

We're a family-owned and operated business with locations in Santa Monica and the South Bay area. Our company was founded in 1998 and is licensed, insured, and bonded under the California Public Utilities Commission. We are not a moving broker - when you hire 123 Moving and Storage, rest assured that we are the company that will show up on moving day. Let our staff help take the stress out of your upcoming move. Our estimator will give you a written, binding estimate of what your move will cost - no surprises! The lead supervisor on each job has at least 10 years of experience in the moving industry. Our professional movers are trained to treat our customers and their belongings with the utmost respect and care. We want your move to be as trouble-free and organized as possible. Long distance/International moving services. Additional Service area is Orange county....

Desert Moving Co & Storage|Wheaton World Wide

Residential & Commercial Moving. Family Owned and Operated since 1987.

02/06/2017

I give them A's! Everything was fine and I will use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved some things to Southern California.

02/06/2017

I think they did a great job. Everything was perfect, I have no problem with anything they did. They were a good company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved some items to Cincinnati for me.

12/22/2016

amazingly well. they were very nice and polite and fast!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moved whole condo to another condo

03/08/2016

These guys are pros! They took great care of me and my family. They moved us out of a 1200 sq ft house to our new home 5 minutes away and got it all done in 8 hours. They were incredibly careful with all objects and nothing was damaged. Super courteous and clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me and my family out of our home. this included boxing everything up, loading it onto the truck, delivering it to the new house and unloading it.

CATEGORY moving companies, truck rentals

02/17/2016

Awsome and REALLY fast. We needed good furniture moved properly to an upstairs unit  and put in specific places. They really are professionals and worth their fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved furniture to our rear unit.

Moving, Storage, Portable Storage