Haverty, Dr. Michael S.

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.association-office.com/abpm/etools/publicdir/search.cfm, http://www.abms.org....

04/23/2014

He is thorough and friendly. His office is always full but there is no long wait time. His staff is also friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Michael S. Haverty is my primary health care doctor.

08/28/2013

He is very good. He is very knowledgeable in a lot of different things. He has a good bedside manner, and he is a nice man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Michael Haverty is my primary care physician.

07/10/2013

We have been going to him for 30 years. He usually get me in pretty quick. The office atmosphere is very relaxing. I would use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Haverty is our primary care physician and last appointment was in February when I had rotator cuff surgery done in February. He did blood test, do an EKG and all that stuff before the surgery.

12/03/2012

Everything went well. Dr was very concern of my present health and recommended some meds. Only problem is availability, he is always booked and hard to make a same day appointment. Other than that overall experience was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Newly moved to area had to find a new physician for my health care needs. Dr. Haverty is very patient and observant.

06/15/2012

They were pretty much on time with my appointment.  Dr. Haverty asked a lot of questions and determined it was not bronchitis.  He gave some suggestions for ways to treat the cold.  He's been my doctor for at least 10 years and I can't imagine seeing anyone else.  Dr. Haverty will take all the time you need without rushing you and you can tell he really cares about his patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bad cold with a severe cough that I thought was leading to bronchitis.

Family medicine.