Amundson Construction

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2011

My buisness is run by me, and all work is performed by me. The focus of my company is to provide clean work, and craftsmanship,to all projects. Dedicated to serve my client, and make sure they they are happy with the outcome....

N/A
Whitestone Industries Central Coast

We are professional painting contractors with absolute reliability, specializing in all product applications varying from a simple tenant finish to specialty coatings. Whitestone Painters has earned a strong reputation for providing a wide array of decorative solutions to clients. Our craftspeople are trained in the latest codes, safety, standards, and work seamlessly on your project to meet scheduling needs and ensure zero disruptions to your daily operations. We work with our clients to provide accurate proposals, detailed recommendations and outstanding attention to detail as well as offer guidance for proper care and maintenance to maximize long-lasting results. Whitestone specializes in professional painting for: residential owners, property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors and building owners. We provide high quality and decorative solutions to meet the unique requirements of any project.

11/17/2015

I need work done on my house and called Amundson to get an estimate. I called two times and left voice mail messages with my contact info both times. My calls we never returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Failed to return calls and provided an estimate.

02/22/2014

Jack's All-American plumbing recommended Amundson's to me, and gave me Sean's phone number. Sean called me back promptly, and came out the next day to look at the shower and give me an estimate. The shower needed to be fixed promptly before mold got out of hand, and we also needed to get the shower out to see the extent of the problem. Sean was booked for the next two months, so he assigned the wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sean (Amundson) gave me a free estimate on a new shower. I needed to replace my old shower due to a leak in the shower pan. They demo'd the old shower, installed a new one, painted, and put in a new vinyl floor.

11/06/2013

Shawn and Jim were excellent to deal with. Jim, did the job in a timely four days, for three bathrooms, which was excellent. He cleaned up perfectly after each day, provided ideas for the job, was friendly, courteous and professional. I am having Shawn bid on a couple other jobs I am so pleased with them. In addition, Jim make constant contact and was punctual and concise. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim, who works for Shawn, installed floors in three bathrooms.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

C

09/30/2013

He did one side and did a horrible job and realized his mistake and went ahead and did the other side and did that one pretty good however he did not fix the side that was not good. He was very nice and responsive though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Molding around a florescent light.

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

08/29/2013

No work was done as I have never received an estimate or a return phone call from either Amundson Construction or RP Development. I'm not sure if the job I needed done was too small, if both of these companies were too busy to do the work or if it was something they just didn't feel like doing since neither Sean nor Robert could bother to call me and give me an excuse for their lack of response. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Sean Amundson on August 8, 2013 to schedule an appointment to have an estimate done for repairs needed in my master bathroom and left a message. I received a phone call in return on August 9 from someone named Robert who would be coming out to do the estimate. We scheduled a visit to my home on August 14 as I was going out of town for a few days. Robert arrived that afternoon, after having been delayed during the morning hours. He handed me his card and informed me that he was contracted to work with Amundson Construction. The business name on the card was RP Development out of Shell Beach, CA and their tag line on the card reads "Still doing business with a handshake". Robert was very friendly and all smiles while in my home. He was also very generous with the handshakes. Upon his leaving, I asked when I might receive his estimate. He said he had nothing pressing that afternoon and I would get it by the end of the day. Today is August 29th and I have not heard back from Robert nor Sean Amundson, whom I had originally called.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Bathroom remodels. Tile installation. Dry wall. Texture. Paint. Frameing. Deck construction & design. Hardwood & laminate flooring. Fences & gates. General interior design.