SAUFLEY ELECTRIC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20130430

11861 Darling Rd

Santa Clarita, CA 91390

Floyd Jefferson "Jeff" Saufley, Sole Proprietor C-10 and Class B License 603032. Jeff has over 30 years of experience as electrician, and 27 years as a licensed contractor in good standing. He specializes in residential, commercial, solar, low-voltage, including voice (telephone), data (computer network cabling), CATV (cable and satellite television wiring), CCTV (closed-circuit television), and surveillance camera system installation and wiring. Personal service and follow-through is our creed. Saufley Electric provides free written estimates, and has no trip charges or initial fees. The minimum rate for a service call (where minor repairs are made) is $120 for the first hour, and $85 per hour for any additional hours.. When you hire Saufley Electric, you can be sure that we will show up on time, do quality work with quality materials, and stay with your job until it’s finished....

electrician (42)lighting installation (4)home energy audit (1)internet provider (1)phone wiring (1)

08/23/2019

They we very professional, punctual and pleasant. I will definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical plugs repaired, lighting moved from wall to ceiling

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

06/19/2018

There was a problem with a couple of the landscape lights but they promptly returned and fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed landscape lights and Nest doorbell.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

03/23/2018

It went great the electricians were great they were nice and very friendly and I will hire them again it just took a little bit longer to find a problem than I thought.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power need to be fixed and two rooms and my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2018

09/06/2017

They're the only ones that called back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2016

08/01/2017

Great! Would definitely be working with them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Misc. Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

05/08/2017

Thank you Donna and Jeff! Both are on top of their business. I contacted them through Angie's list and got a reply within a couple of hours and even at night time (after business hours). We scheduled an appointment for an estimate. Jeff showed up on time. He was super courteous and friendly. We got his estimate a couple of business days after his visit. We scheduled him to come out to our place. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2017

Photo for SAUFLEY ELECTRIC - 11861 Darling Rd, Santa Clarita, CA - 34988851

Thank you for your kind words and your business, [Member Name Removed]! We are fortunate to have new customers like you, and appreciate you taking the time to tell others what you think of our company.

05/03/2017

Wonderful, Jeff thought through a number of problems and I am a very satisfied customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent Electrician!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

Thank you for the review. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our service!

11/02/2016

IT ALL WENT VERY WELL. AFTER A QUICK TRIP TO THE HARDWARE STORE EVERYTHING WAS UP AND RUNNING. THE TECHNICIAN WAS VERY PLEASANT, EFFICIENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WE LEARNED A LITTLE BIT IN THE PROCESS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD A BAD ELECTRICAL SOCKET AND A BAD SECTION OF OUR OUTSIDE CIRCUIT BOX REPLACED.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

02/04/2016

After having a circuit trip, with a rather scary humming sound when attempting to reset, I started calling around.  Saufley was able to get a man out same day, which was nice, because I had already taken the day off to sort this issue out and was expecting to have to take another after I gave up on the DIY diagnosis. It took a while, but the wiring on this circuit is complex - I had put a lot of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose, and repair faulty wire causing breaker to trip.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2016

01/18/2016

Very quickly, Jeff asked me why I wanted to rewire the house, then checked a few outlets and switches. He said everything looked great and, in his professional opinion, it didn't need to get it done. Jeff proceeded to check my attic and breaker box, all looked good. Lastly, he fixed an outlet that hadn't been working in years. Jeff's professionalism and honesty has earned him all of my future elec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My initial call was for a quote to rewire my house. It's an older house and has aluminum wire. I thought this was a hazard so, although I knew it was going to be expensive, I was ready to get it done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2016

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

Electrical, electrical repair, electrical maintenance, residential electrical, commercial electrical, industrial electrical, barn electrical, landscape electrical, low-voltage electrical, home automation, smart homes, structured cabling, telephone wiring, data wiring, cable television wiring, closed-circuit television wiring, surveillance camera systems, and alternative energy systems including photovoltaic (solar).

Fire alarm systems, burglar alarm systems, industrial motor control, programmable logic control, high voltage

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available