Rent Me Today LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since January 2012

Rent Me Today LLC Offers Cleaning & Organizing - One-Time, Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Monthly. Move In & Out Cleaning for Renters, Vacation homes, Owners, Realtors, Property Managements, Apartments. We ensure a deep cleaning of all areas as follow: Cobwebs, Ceiling Fans, Fixtures, Baseboards, Bathrooms, Inside/Outside All Cabinets, Cupboards, Kitchen, Pull Appliances, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Counter tops, Sink, Floors, Sweep, Mop, Vacuum, Window Tracks, Windows & Blinds. Your Cleaning Tech will show up with all cleaning equipment and supplies required to do a top-notch Job. We keep it simple and affordable with no contracts! We offer packages on our website, easy to book with our encrypted site. We also have discount pricing for Members! We Endeavor To Build Lasting Relationships With Every Client, And Your Satisfaction Is Essential....

LA Teams

5  REVIEWS
LA Teams

Professional Art Handling, Installation & Delivery Services: • Art & Mirrors Hanging. • TV Installation & In wall wire concealing. • Chandeliers & Light Fixture Installation. • Furniture Assembly. • Hoisting & Delivery Services. • Home Repair & Home Improvement. Sit back, relax, and allow us to take care of the rest. Our creative installers are fully equipped to handle any job with relative ease. No job is actually too big or too small for us to handle. Thanks to our expertise, we guarantee efficiency and perfection with every job we perform.

C

08/19/2019

I think they went out of business. None of the 3 numbers I have are working. The first maid i had was great although sometimes she was a little too rough on things. The second was good but not available again. The third wasn't very thorough and when i inquired as to what happened I haven't heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
monthly house cleaning

Hi, we get a lot of scam calls, just call or text: 9167692407

05/16/2019

Bianca was amazing, I will definitely hire her again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light cleaning, moping and organizing pantry.

10/19/2018

Rent Me Today LLC did a wonderful job on my bathroom and kitchen. My wood cabinets look like new, mirrors, glass, floors, and counters are beautiful. They got a stove clean that I thought would be impossible. I will use this service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and kitchen

08/16/2018

We have had nothing but outstanding service from our cleaner and excellent customer service from the company as well. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 hours house cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

We enjoy cleaning your home biweekly, thank you so much for the review!~

07/20/2018

This was our first time using a housecleaning company and we're very happy and satisfied with Rent Me Today. Scheduling was easy after speaking with the owner Jo. She sent over Rebecca for our 4 hour cleaning block. Rebecca did a fantastic job cleaning 2 full bathrooms and one half bath. We are sure to request her again. Thanks for an outstanding job Rent Me Today!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning Bathrooms

CATEGORY house cleaning

We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review, thank you so much!

House cleaning tidy up, laundry, organizing & more...

Carpet cleaning, Outside windows on 2 story house,