Lopez House Cleaning Service

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2015

Awards & Badges

Santa Clarita

Santa Clarita, CA 91321

Newhall, CA Lopez House Cleaning Service offer the best in house cleaning service in the Santa Clarita, CA area. We have been in business for more than 15 years and provide only the highest quality service to our customers....

house cleaning (14)blind cleaning (9)epoxy flooring (1)

11/30/2020

Unfortunately the service provider was a no call/no-show. With so many choices out there it’s important to , at least ,communicate if you are not coming to an appointment. When we finally did speak... it was revealed that the appointment was forgotten about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

11/13/2020

Elva is very professional. She is punctual and works with her crew the whole time. Her skills with cleaning are excellent. She listens to what I need doing and does them with excellence. She has a great sense of humour and is easy to be around. I ask her to clean every other week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

11/10/2020

Elva was very sweet! Very efficient and communicated great! Very friends. My studio looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning in my Studio

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

10/24/2020

Great, Elva and her crew do awesome work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds and Windows

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

08/11/2020

great work! Easy communication, arrived on time, very pleasant and professional crew. Everything was left clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house and guest house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

07/24/2020

The house is spotless! Elva is such a pro! And such a joy to work with. She came a few days before to estimate the job and really took time looking it over. Elva and her great team saw to every detail. I will definitely be hiring Lopez Cleaning Service again. It was expensive but very fair for the work we wanted done and the quality of the work! Thank you, Elva!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep house cleaning. Ceiling fans, windows, baseboards, everything!

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/13/2020

Very prompt service. They are very nice and cleaned well. I will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

06/29/2020

Excellent job! House was move-in ready thanks to them. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

01/24/2020

They were amazing! Right on time, prepared and eager. I explained exactly what I wanted done, and the job was completed to my exact specifications. They even hit a few things that I hadn’t thought about, which was awesome. My husband and I are thrilled with the final result and we will most definitely be continuing with their services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deep clean of my kitchen, living room and bathroom

CATEGORY house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

01/15/2020

Wonderful.. I have had this company for years and would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

House Cleaning Service, Residential House Cleaning, Residential House Cleaner, Residential Cleaning Service, Residential Cleaning Company,house cleaner, house cleaning company, residential cleaning, residential furniture cleaning, house cleaning