Aim Landscape & Irrigation

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2010

Full Commercial & Residential Landscape Installation & Maitenance. License, Bonded & Insured. From design to installation to maintenance we have been serving the Los Angeles/Santa Clarita area since 1995'. Additional email- info@aimlandscape.com...

09/21/2016

Kurt the owner is great to work with. His workers do a professional job. The business runs smoothly and things get done efficiently. The job they did exceeded my expectations. I strongly recommend Kurt and AIM landscape and irrigation. Another plus is that the workers clean up carefully at the end of each day. Kurt's price was much lower than another bid we had for the same work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscape and landscape in backyard.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service,drain pipe,stamped concrete

10/27/2015

Kurt was very attenting and involved in the whole process.  He come up with the architectural design and incorporated what I liked.  He worked closely with me to determine what would be the best concrete color the best selection of plants and trees.  I'm very happy with how it all come together and that it looks beautiful.  I'm very satistifed with the job that Kurt and his crew did. Now, we spend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand new backyard landscaping which included irrigation, lawn installation, stamped concrete, lighting and planting of shrubs and trees.  Beautifying the frontyard by adding more shrubs/trees and lighting.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,stamped concrete

07/10/2015

The project took longer than expected, but we were also not in a hurry and told Kurt that information.  important part is that the job was done well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took out our yard to install drought-resistant plants.

CATEGORY landscaping

06/30/2015

I chose AIM Landscape and Irrigation, Inc. because of the very good reviews on Angie's List and I was very impressed with Kurt Jurado as the contractor during my interview with him before hiring him as my contractor.  I received four bids for my landscape/hardscape project including one from AIM.  All of the bids were very close in price and two of the contractors were very impressive, including K...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trenched and installed 240' of pvc drainage pipes with French drains, 80' of 2' high concrete block slough wall at toe of slope, installed 700 square feet of concrete patio and sidewalks with re-bar, finish graded 900 square feet of dirt backyard in preparation for installation of artificial grass by separate contractor, installed irrigation system, with pvc pipe, valves and drip watering system, planted 5-trees, 40-1-gallon shrubs and 4-flats of flowers in new planter areas with mulch and installed a low voltage outdoor lighting system for the landscaping.  I have a new tract home and the work was done to landscape the unimproved back and side yards.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

C

06/24/2015

Came out to look at work. Promised to get back to me with a quote. Did not respond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing. Was not even courteous enough to get back to me with a quote or AT LEAST tell me he wasn't interested in the work.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping, Hardscape, inter-locking pavers, block walls, concrete driveways, patios, walkways, outdoor kitchen, fireplace & barbecue. Complete yard drains, french drains, curb cores & soil erosion control. Irrigation & sprinkler, controllers, valves & mainlines. Plant installation- trees, shrubs, ground cover & vines. synthetic turf & grass.

Check, Visa, MasterCard