Affordable Quality Moving & Storage

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since September 2014

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Family owned and operated moving and storage company. Local and long distance moving experts. Corporate relocations and office moving. We are an agent of National Van Lines and are licensed, bonded and insured....

CHEM-DRY ACTION QUICK

At Chem-Dry Action Quick, our goal is to make our customers so THRILLED with our GREEN cleaning service, they wouldn't consider calling any other carpet or upholstery cleaner. In fact, most of our business is by REFERRAL and REPEAT customers! Price is based on the job and total square footage being cleaned. We come out and measure, and review the price with you upfront. We offer a special discount to Angie's List customers. Chem-Dry Action Quick is Independently Owned and Operated. Services are performed by our HIGHLY QUALIFIED and COMMITTED technicians. All services are performed by employee's.

08/24/2016

Could not have been more pleased with the service provided by Brandon, Mike and his team. There was no breakage or damage to anything and Mike took extra care with our grand piano. They called to confirm arrival time and were very accommodating to every concern. A big thank you to the team for making our move as stress-less as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a long distance household move.

03/17/2016

It was excellent. They did job on time and materials. They worked hard for a long period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

03/10/2016

This was a all around great experience! I would recommend AQMS to anyone who is looking to move a short distance or a long distance. I personally have moved short distance and just recently relocated from southern California to Portland Oregon. The crews showed up in uniforms, on time and professional. The men went above and beyond to help me with packing as well as organizing my items. Picking a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved me and my family into their storage and then out to Oregon!

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

02/25/2016

I was astonished at what a tremendous and careful job they did while moving us. The storage facility was great and they were very fair priced. Great customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me move and also put things in storage for us.

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Thank you very much for the kind words. We are very excited to hear that you enjoyed using our services. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

02/18/2016

They did an excellent job. It was absolutely amazing. We had no problems and they were fantastic. They were easy to get a hold of and everything went smooth. I looked at a lot of other places and this was the best place to find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from Texas to California.

CATEGORY moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks again for the wonderful feedback regarding your multiple experiences with us. We will continue to ensure customers like yourself are extremely satisfied!

Local and long distance moving. Corporate relocations and office moving. Complete packing and unpacking services. Residential and commercial storage providers. Trash out and cleaning services also provided.

$25 OFF local moves $50 OFF long distance moves