AC Dave Heating & Air

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16138 Spunky Canyon Rd

Santa Clarita, CA 91390

AC Dave is a family owned & operated small business with 5 employees. We accept all major credit cards, checks & cash at the time services are rendered. $24.99 discount for first time customers and new maintenance agreement of one year or more. Diagnostic charges are deducted from the price of repairs. License Number: 877683, give us a call today!...

hvac repair (45)plumber (1)

03/27/2020

Splendidly. AC Dave quickly diagnosed that the circuit board had failed. He immediately called his supplier to see if there was a board available for this 40+ year old unit. At his next available opportunity (two days later), Dave returned and successfully returned the unit to service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and repair a space heater that would not ignite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

02/15/2020

Several people tried to fix my unit without success... After coming and assessing the situation, Dave and his assistant James came 2 more times and tried several options, allways trying to avoid changing parts unnecessarily... One of the problems was the thermostat, condenser, and other issues... They insisted until they found all the problems the unit had and finally fixed it... It has been sever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My unit wasn't working and Dave fixed it...

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

09/14/2019

It went really well. I hired a Alliance Air to fix it. They charged me $700 and next day it broke. However, AC Dave came and gave me a fair quote. They came within a week and replaced the condenser. Very professional! I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need my AC Condenser to be fixed. AC Dave & Staff did the wonderful job. No issues with anything they have done for us thus far. Straight forward and competitive pricing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

Photo for AC Dave Heating & Air - 16138 Spunky Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA - 38109005

08/17/2019

It was great. All went better than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
'Needed AC checked and repaired before selling house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

08/03/2019

My AC went out this past weekend and my local repair shop had no openings for the next several days. A friend referred me to AC Dave, and Cherish in their office managed to fit me in within 24 hours. Justin came out, assessed the problem (thankfully, just a fuse), and took care of it. Couldn't be happier with the outcome, as well as their customer service and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC system repair (fuses, general maintenance)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

06/19/2019

After getting jerked around by two other repairmen about over the price I found Dave. Not only was his price $300 less than one and $700 less than the other, the costumer service was so great and helpful. So happy I found Dave!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wireless thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019

06/03/2019

It could not have gone better. I don't think I have ever worked with a more professional team of workers, including their office manager, Cherish. Dave is suberbly knowledgable, was very communicative and expained everything as they went along with the work. Each one of his team was as polite and professional as can be. They all cared very much for keeping my home clean, and for caring about the a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave and his team installed a brand new central heating and air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

02/20/2019

My furnace went out in the middle of a cold snap on the Friday before a long holiday weekend. I searched online for easy ways to check and fix the problem myself, and did almost all of what was suggested (make sure the filters are changed or clean, turn the breakers off then on, etc), but nothing worked. The only thing I didn't do was climb up into the attic to check the actual furnace, because I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

Thank you very much and thank you for allowing us to be of service! Be sure to tell your friends about us.

01/16/2019

Great service. They quoted the job in advance based on my description of the job so the cost was as expected. The repair team, Dave and James, were punctual. They needed to take apart one unit to cap the valve. They were neat and quick to clean up of any the dust/dirt resulting from their work and disassembly of the unit. They were quite helpful and explained what would be required to fix or repla...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Temporary cap on broken wall heater gas valves on two ancient gas heaters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

12/31/2018

Dave did a phenomenal job of pinpointing the trouble and fixing it for us! He is super knowledgeable and a hard worker. He carefully explained everything to us in detail so we'd know what the issues are and how they can be addressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a very old (original) heater in our church from the 1950's, and it wasn't working

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

Residential, commercial & installation of air conditioning & heating systems, refrigeration, duct installation, repair or replacement, hydronic heating, wine room refrigeration, planned annual or bi-annual, propane furnace, heat pump, ductless split, strip heat, swamp coolers installation, maintenance & repair.

Duct cleaning, Asbestos removal, Water heaters.