Integrity Cleaning Co

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since September 2005

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

24 hour emergency services service that lives up to its name....

Britannia Restoration

Britannia Restoration is the premier complete restoration company in the bay area. Whether its fire, water, smoke or other damage done to your home or business - contact us today for a consultation!

05/05/2014

I have used them numerous times in the past, and he does good work. He is reliable, and he works hard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Integrity Cleaning Co. They cleaned the carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

10/11/2011

They did everything they said they were going to do. They showed up on time. They helped move the furniture. They did a very good job. I felt they were very competitive. They were very responsive as well. I rate them high overall. I stopped using them because I got a carpet cleaner. I will use them in the future if required.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Integrity Cleaning Company four years ago for cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, Uncategorized

10/01/2009

He came within the time window he quoted and did the work for the amount he quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned an upstairs bedroom carpet which had endured 6 years of an adolescent male. He also cleaned the tile and glass in a shower enclosure. He was very honest and was willing to do more (more powerful chemicals), but did not push it. I am very happy with the result. He gave me a first customer discount and another discount for using the web quoting system.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

09/24/2008

Joey and his crew came to steam clean two carpets. They did a great job, and then I found out that they also clean grout, blinds, and other areas in the home. They worked wonders on my bathroom grout. It looks like new. They were on time and the carpets dried fast enough for my dinner party that evening. I'm going to have them clean my windows soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 2 carpets and bathroom grout.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

09/07/2005

My experience was great. I use them all the time. They clean just about anything & do a great job. The work they do & the people that did the work are great. They come in & clean everything from carpets to throw rugs. They don't clean velvet or silk, but what they do clean turns out great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had my carpets & draperies cleaned two times.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, drapery cleaning

Cleaning of carpet, upholstery, tile & grout, vet waxing, commercial hood/oven, spotting, water damage & restoration, heated power washing, window, awning, gutter cleaning, vehicle upholstery, floor & mat, leather treatment (auto and home) & air purification.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal