Gutter Cleaning & Roofing Services

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2011

We guarantee you will be happy with the service we perform for you as our customer. We have the experience, expertise, and pride required to fulfill your various Gutter and roofing endeavors. Additional Fax (408) 557-9575....

N/A
Fresh And Clean Housekeeping

Fresh And Clean House Cleaners is the perfect place to find quality house cleaners, Our company has 12 years of experience, here you can find who trust to clean your house. Fresh And Clean provides 1 or 2 maids depending the size of you home. Fresh and Clean House Cleaners provide cleaning service 7 days a week , and provide all the cleaning supplies.

01/21/2019

Everything he did is very professional, reasonable in price and I'm very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my gutters.

05/06/2017

My regular gutter cleaning guy was scheduled for Friday and my window cleaner was scheduled for Saturday. The gutter guy stood me up and I was in panic mode trying to find someone to come out the same day and keep me on schedule. Bob Carlson worked me into his crew's schedule and they did a great job. We have a lot of pine and cedar trees overhanging our tile roof and it's always a challenge to ke...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and roof cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

11/17/2015

O time and did a good clean job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutter

03/25/2015

Showed up and did the work as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters

02/04/2015

They were a bit late, but showed up and was able to get everything done in the one evening.  They were very friendly and got right to work.  I was very pleased that they cut the branches that were overhanging on our roof.  They left the areas neat and clean.  I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He went on the roof of our tall house and cleaned out the gutters of debris and unplugged a couple of down spouts.  He also cut some limb down from the neighbor's tree that were over our roof.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Gutter cleaning,new gutter Installation, seam sealing,dry rot and termite repair repair roof repairs & solor panel panel cleaning.

NA