EJ Plumbing

A 99 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2006

1170 Martin Ave

Santa Clara, CA 95050

Turn to EJ Plumbing for all of your Santa Clara plumbing needs. The family owned company has established itself with a great reputation thanks to the hard work of the talented plumbing experts as well as the endless list of positive reviews from valued customers. With low prices and specials, it’s no wonder that the team of dedicated technicians is the highest rated plumbing company in the area. They have received accreditation from the Better Business Bureau, a prestigious international organization that recognizes businesses for their hard work, knowledge, and memorable customer service. In addition to their numerous recognitions, the team also offers same-day emergency services for your convenience, safety, and comfort. For a satisfying plumbing service in Santa Clara and the surrounding areas, reach out to the professionals at EJ Plumbing....

plumbing (93)drain cleaning (22)water heater repair and installation (16)sewer cleaning (14)

10/03/2020

Job: Replaced old cast iron sewer line, trenchless, from house to city main. I got three bids, but knew immediately I would chose EJ Plumbing because of how engaged and real Jose Luis was. He came out to inspect and bid. Educated me on the whole process. He's the guy that gets the job done with his crew. Then for inspections, Benjamin and Danny step in. We passed inspections with flying colors. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sewer line between house and city main

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

08/19/2020

Sam, the repair person sent was proficient, on time, and did excellent work. The company support, Lewis especially, in dealing with the manufacturer was also excellent. After a series of bad experiences with plumbing companies, large and small, I think I have found my go-to plumber with Sam and EJ pluming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Igniter not working on water hearer under warranty. Labor not covered by manufacturer.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

06/05/2020

First, I have used EJ Plumbing for years. Most recently a several thousand dollar pipe replacement a few weeks earlier. The reason I keep going back is that their price is fair but more importantly they stood by their work. Until this last time. It was a simple bathroom sink hair clog that required snaking. I had tried clearing it myself by removing the p-trap but the clog was deeper. And the old ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogging bathroom sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Photo for EJ Plumbing - 1170 Martin Ave, Santa Clara, CA - 38621572

01/15/2020

My time is valuable, I have used EJ Plumbing twice in the last 4 months and both times they arrived when they said they would, I value that. I was convinced the disposal would need replacing as I did a good job of getting it jammed. Chris came out and worked diligently to fix it and save me the cost of the replacement, hooray!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair or replace garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/06/2020

Quickly, smoothly, and reasonably, especially given that they were able to get the repair done during the winter holidays.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

09/10/2019

Snakes toilet but told me I needed a new one in the near future because it’s flush was very weak. Told me I needed a new faucet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaking a toilet, checking on a leaky faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/10/2019

Very nice service. I have recommended them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blocked bathtub drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

D

02/26/2019

Overall: I don't mind paying top dollar for quality service, especially when it comes with prompt communication, arriving as scheduled, etc, but I also expect honesty and integrity in the work performed, and options that make sense to resolve the issue. Good things I have to say: They fixed the sewer leak quickly. They arrived on time as scheduled. Very responsive. Bad: Based on the repairs done, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a sewer leak and resolve a water hammer issue with our clothes washer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

07/27/2018

They never contacted me. You said they gave free estimates. THEY DO NOT!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BATH TUB FIXTURE UPGRADE

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

04/04/2018

Very well. Honest, courteous, helped m understand what I can do if it happens again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink trap cleaned and unstopped plus another leaky drain repaired

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

Drain cleaning, Hydro Jetting, Sewer & Water Leaks, Tankless Water Heaters, Fixture Plumbing, Piping & Repiping, Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement, Furnace Service & Repairs, Plumbing Inspections, Toilet Replacement & Repair, Gas Line Repair & Replacement, Plumbing Maintenance, Water Heater Repair & Replacement