Attic Guys

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2013

B Rated | 24 Reviews

Attic Insulation Removal, Insulation Installation and Attic Cleaning specialists. Let us do the dirty work! We are the insulation experts. - 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award - 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award - 2013 Angie's List Super Service Award - 2011 Angie's List Super Service Award We've worked in attics all over the SF Bay Area. We have the tools, knowledge, and experience necessary to do the job right the first time. We specialize in insulation removal and install new insulation. We also rodent proof your attic and get rid of any unwanted pests. Attic Guys is a licensed contractor, we're trained insulation technicians, and certified in microbial remediation. Our knowledge combined with over a decade of pest control experience results in high-quality services every time. Call us for your free inspection today. Trust your home to Attic Guys - The Insulation Experts!...

Britannia Restoration

Britannia Restoration is the premier complete restoration company in the bay area. Whether its fire, water, smoke or other damage done to your home or business - contact us today for a consultation!

07/13/2017

These guys were great. They were careful about the house, they were thorough in their work and the attic has never been so cleaned up. It was a treat working with them. I had zero problems. It is a hot and dusty task. Want to see someone put in an honest day's work? Watch these folks. Kudos to Matt, Roy and Jessie.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the old insulation removed and new insulation laid down. Any rodent entry points were sealed. This took a little over one elapsed day.

D

07/14/2016

Insulation removal and new insulation install was mostly completed. However, in the process: * A 2 inch hole was created in the ceiling drywall and left unrepaired. * Cleanup was below par. I found a dead rat lying on top of the newly installed insulation. * Some areas between narrowly spaced joists were left uninsulated, bare ceiling drywall is exposed to the attic air directly. * Cleanup crew wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old blown insulation in attic, replace with fibreglass batts, general attic cleanup and decontamination.

CATEGORY insulation

03/29/2016

They provided an excellent service.  We highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the attic, filled the holes where rats could enter the attic, and insulated the attic.

04/16/2014

From our estimate to the final product, Attic Guys proved to be honest, efficient, and responsible. We worked with Ezell and his team. Ezell arrived early for our estimate which was much appreciated and spent a lot of time in our tiny crawl space so that he could give us the most accurate quote. He even worked with my husband and I to find a plan that fit our budget on a Saturday (incredibly respo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent exclusion, rodent proofing, and insulation repair/replacement in two crawl spaces, a furnace room, and an outdoor shed.

04/08/2014

There was a crew of 4 and it rained most of the day, but they worked hard and were very organized. They all were very polite and respectful. They also informed me they noticed a leak and possible water damage. It turned out I did have a leak at the roof vents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed my attic for rats and the condition of the insulation that was there. He confirmed both old and newer rat droppings and that the insulation needed replacement. I knew about the rats because I could here them and my brother had assed the insulation. They spent several hours prepping the area by laying down plastic from the entry way to the attic access  and draped plastic around the attic access to cover completely. They then took another two hours to vacuum the space and disinfected the area lastly they placed the new insulation which took several hours including the clean up.

CATEGORY pest control,insulation

Attic Insulation Removal and New Insulation Services, Attic Cleaning, Rodent Infestation Cleanup, Air Duct Replacement, Radiant Barrier Installation, Attic Ladders and Stairs

within 30 mile radius