Aquetrim Gutters, Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2013

We are a small family-owned rain gutter company. We install, repair, and maintain all types of gutters including: seamless aluminum and steel, soldered galvanized steel, and copper (we dont install plastic or vinyl gutters, but we can service them). We screw gutters to every rafter on the house and can pitch the gutters to drain to the downspouts. Robert (the owner) does all jobs personally with lots of attention to details, quality, workmanship, promptness, safety, and cleanup. Our gutters look great, do not leak, will not come loose, and are warrantied....

A Clean Gutter & Rooftop Services

Hello, We are new to Angie's List but have been servicing the Bay Area for 12 years. Please contact us for prompt and professional service. Same day service is available! We always clean the roof before cleaning the gutters and we clean the gutters by hand. Not with blowers or power washers that make a mess. We have been in business for 12 years because we leave your property cleaner than when we got there! Thank you for your business :)

Offers by A Clean Gutter & Rooftop Services on Angie's List

06/17/2017

Gave me the best advice on what work needed on gutters.  Working with son, did all work in one day for reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired gutter downspout. Put screens on all gutters.

07/04/2016

Extremely impressive and helpful. I called during their very busy season, yet Robert found the time to come by for an estimate and make an appointment for the following week. Not only did he and his son clean the gutters, they put in screens and removed a dent in the gutter pipe over the front porch that I hadn't eve noticed. In future, I will call only Aquetrim.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clearing gutters that were plugged up with dirt and sprouting acorns from our oak tree. General maintenance including adding screens around the downspouts.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

06/22/2016

Robert was extremely responsive and flexible.  He and his son replaced ~50 feet of gutter work at my place, and did it very quickly (3-4 hours).  Quality work -- I would not hesitate to use Aquetrim Gutters again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced about 50 feet of gutters.   Tidy'd up existing gutters Blew out leaves Added shields around downspouts

02/08/2015

Very professional.  I just asked them to clean the gutters, but they also put in screens and did minor repairs.  My bill was less than what I previously paid to have my gutters cleaned by a company that just did the cleaning and nothing else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned gutters and did minor repairs.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

08/27/2013

He is a really hard worker and does great work. He is very dependable, thorough and east to work with. He has been doing my gutters for 15 year. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did repair work on my gutters and also fixed cracks in the wall. He also repaired the siding that was causing the leaks.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Gutter Installation, Repair, & Cleaning.