Big Time Conservative Store

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2011

We are a Conservative American store with many fun items. If you are a patriotic person or looking for a gift for a proud American, this is the site for you! We offer American jewelry, warm blankets, bags, pillows and aprons and more! We hand craft many of our products using the American Flag design. We offer free shipping on orders over $100. Shop today while supplies last!...

VILDesigns, LLC

17  REVIEWS
VILDesigns, LLC

VILD brings years upon years of design experience to the forefront. From a touch of class in one room, to the sophisticated party in another, to the chic pool party outside, we design more than just layouts. We paint a canvas that clients spend their lives in. We've designed everything from rooms, to apartments, to townhome's, to large homes. Everything from the simple living room or outside deck, to the wine cellar or home theater. Vast resources at arm's length, VILD combines creativity and time with the people to get the job done! Although our home office resides in Northern NJ, we cater to 14 different states including NY, FL, CA, TX , NC, AZ, SC, RI, NV, PA, CT, TN, WA. This is why we’re different…. 1. They, (the design industry) charge by the hour. Leading you to wonder what your paying for and how much. We, charge a fixed price depending on your needs. 2. They, take the designs you discuss and work only within that model, focusing the energy on only that one design. We, offer up to 3 completely unique designs based on your style. 3. They, charge you full price for the furniture and decor you choose, but make a commission on the top due to an industry “trade discount” they have with that store. We, give you OUR discount that we personally get, anywhere from 15-25% with the stores you love, thus saving you more money.

Award 2019
Offers by VILDesigns, LLC on Angie's List

09/01/2011

I have purchased several things from them.  They were a vendor at one conference I attended. I looked at the items they had available and purchased a couple of items and they are great. I just love them. I have bought jewelery but I have seen some of the other items like pillows, aprons and some of the other things that we like. It is just excellent quality. They have some beautiful patriotic jewe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased jewelery from Big Time Conservative Store in the spring.

CATEGORY jewelry stores

Thanks, member, for your kind comments. You are a great customer and I strive to provide you with prompt service and excellent products. Thanks for sharing your good thoughts about my business with others! www.bigtimeconservative.com

05/23/2011

Easy, intuitive web interface, including check-out process.  Lots of great patriotic and conservative gifts to choose from.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very pleased with my purchase and will use this vendor again.  Purchased a cute little teapot lapel pin as a Mother's Day gift for my mom.  It arrived in a gift box in perfect condition in two days!  I highly recommend this merchant.

CATEGORY gift shops

05/23/2011

Kelley is a true joy to work with and she personally makes many of her items, including the beautiful blanket I bought.  Her aprons are really 'one-of-a-kind' works of art, as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a blanket as a gift...it is sooo soft and completely handmade in the USA...it was a huge hit! I bought the Swaroski Elephant pin and have had countless compliments...it is a great gift idea!! I also own the Swaroski Patriotic Earrings...the quality of everything if just amazing!!!

CATEGORY gift shops,jewelry stores

Thank you, member! You're the best! I'm so glad you love all your items.

Jewelry sales, design & repair.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal