The Water Guy

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since December 2010

At The Water Guy, our mission is to provide you with better, cleaner water at a more reasonable price than the competition, pure and simple. Family owned and operated since 2002, we proudly serve Southern California with exceptional service and professionalism. It is our goal to meet or exceed your expectations as you make the decision to provide a better quality of water for your family or business....

Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach

At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night - with 24 hour emergency service. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to leaking water heaters & gas lines. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair. There's a reason they call us Mr. Call your local Mr. Rooter today.

Offers by Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Long Beach on Angie's List

05/13/2016

CATEGORY water softeners

Hi [Removed Member Name]! Thanks for your review. We appreciate it!

05/20/2015

Tim did a great job, very clean install. He communicated well throughout the process and explained what he was doing. The soft water is amazing! The dishes are clean, showers are great and no hard water spots! I will never go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim was the installer for the water softener system we purchased from company. Should have gone direct with him.

CATEGORY water softeners

Thanks for the great review, [Member name removed]! We appreciate it!

10/10/2013

I called and left a message. I mentioned that we would be doing some remodeling and would like an explanation of the various water treatment systems and left a call back #. As of 10/10/13, still no call back. I guess he has plenty of business and doesn't want any more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY water softeners

We apologize for not answering your call on October 7th. Our 800 number was down for 5 days, so we missed quite a few calls during that time.

05/10/2013

I will be recommending Tim to my family, friends and neighbors. He was really friendly and personable and he charged me exactly what he quoted me over the phone. Tim is definitely my new plumber/water guy from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called The Water Guy on April 30th and got Tim at 8:30pm on his cell phone (impressive). I had an issue with my water softener and was told earlier in the day by another company that replacing it was my only option, so I told Tim what the problem was and he diagnosed over the phone that all I needed was to replace the resin, or what he called a re-bed. I was so relieved! He even fit me into his schedule the very next day. The next day, he showed up on time and took a few minutes to check out my softener and faucets and confirmed that I only needed a re-bed. He came equipped with the resin I needed and took care of it within a couple of hours. I also mentioned that I had a bathroom sink that was draining slowly and he cleared it for me for free.

CATEGORY water softeners,water delivery

water purifiers, water coolers, water softeners, water conditioners, reverse osmosis, plumbing, installation, service, copper re-pipes, filters, everhot, instahot, water heaters, sinks, faucets, garbage disposals, pressure regulators, carbon tanks, carbon filters, shower valves, whole-house water filtration, tankless water heaters

drain clearing, drain cleaning