MonteVista Landscape

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2010

MonteVista Landscape is a family own business with 15 full time employees. Residential Landscape design and implementation. Commercial design, implementation and commercial maintenance. Financing available. 365 day same as cash. 180 day same as cash. 90 day sames as cash. On approved credit void where prohibited. Exceptional service is priority....

Creative Environments Company LLC

Our specialty is working with Interlocking Pavers, Concrete, Artificial Grass, Walls, Landscape Lighting, BBQ Islands and Fire Pits. We offer the highest quality workmanship and customer service at competitive rates, Please contact us for a free estimate.

04/12/2019

It went well very good. They did the great job. They are professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made paves on my backyard and finishing my pool.

CATEGORY hardscaping

07/19/2017

They were very professional. I didn't choose them, but they were very good. Their was no charge for the estimate. The estimate was very detailed. They were responsive and worked with my schedule. They showed up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me a bid on some lighting upgrades that I wanted to do. It was to replace the outside lighting and service the irrigation system. Also, to repair some fencing.

CATEGORY fencing, irrigation systems, outdoor lighting

05/20/2016

I did not hire them either. I probably would not use them because they were just too overpriced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MonteVista Landscape gave me an estimate.

CATEGORY landscaper

12/08/2015

We were completely satisfied by MonteVista?s work. We were particularly impressed by the quality of the installed drainage system.  A big challenge for the workers  was an extensive network of huge roots remaining after the previous removal of numerous very large trees ? MonteVista handled this well.  The project took about two weeks longer than originally promised, but that did not prove to be a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The project was to prepare hardscape for planting of native California plants.  It involved grading of all areas of our property, replacing patio concrete surface with pavers, re-routing and installing a gate in a  front wall, removing concrete sidewalk sections and adding pathways with pavers.  In the process an extensive drainage system was installed, and the basic irrigation piping was completely redone.

CATEGORY fencing, landscaper, irrigation systems, hardscaping

11/06/2015

Frank was great. His guys showed up on time and left the place clean. Frank was easy to talk to about changes and design ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retaining walls, pavers, drains and electrical.

CATEGORY electrician, hardscaping

Residential and commercial landscape design, installation & maintenance, hardscapes, pavers, concrete driveway, patios, outdoor fireplace, firepits, stone veneer, retaining and garden block wall, irrigation, planting, landscape lighting & patio cover.

Install or repair ponds, sprinkler-only installs or repairs, concrete repair, paver repair, plants

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal