Martin Stairways Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2012

Stairs, Stair railings, Stair balusters, Stair Treads, Remodeled or New Stairs, Staircase, Stairways, Wood or Iron Balusters, Stair Railing, Stair Treads, All your staircase needs, Orange County. We are a family business. Martin Crandell and son Darren Crandell. One of us will always be on the job to make sure it goes just the way you expect. Remodel your stairs. We have over 24 years of stair and finish carpentry experience. Stairs are what we do. Remodel or new construction, Martin Stairways can build a beautiful stair case that can be the focal point of your home. We do stairs, wainscotings, crown, custom paneling, doors and other fine finish work....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

04/28/2017

Martin Stairways did a fantastic job with our stairs. Their price was reasonable and the quality of their work was top notch. Martin had to rebuild our staircase as our previous contractor was ignorant to proper stairway construction. His company was very professional. I would say our total experience employing Martin stairways was very pleasant. I would strongly recommend Martin Stairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Martin had to rebuild our staircase as our previous contractor was ignorant to proper stairway construction. Martin & crew had to remove treads & risers. Frame bottom flight wider with wall board on each side to cover mud sill & meet existing flooring. Install new treads, risers, skirting & red oak staircase. Fabulous!

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling,woodworking

06/02/2016

Martin Stairways, Inc did a great job. It really transformed our entry way to a nice looking stairway. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
change the wood ballusters of the stairs to wrought iron

CATEGORY remodeling

08/25/2015

They did a great job but they could have cleaned up a bit better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed wainscoting going up our stairs.

CATEGORY woodworking

C

05/13/2015

I relied on Angie?s List ratings in the decision to go with Martin, I was however concerned about a couple of the reviews I read where people said the stairs looked good as long as you don?t look close, but we decided to go with Martin anyway but now I know what they meant.  One thing I would suggest is to have Martin bring samples of the posts, etc. over to your house, this was one of  the reason...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed maple stairs case.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

03/09/2015

Amazing quality of work. Worth every penny.  Helped me decided design and how many of each double baskets or  twists I needed and where they should go which was a BIG HELP.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Materials and Labor. Installed posts, railing, iron balusters, double baskets and twist with shoes on the bottom. Installed all through existing carpet, repairing carpet as needed.

CATEGORY remodeling

Stairs, Stair railings, Stair Baluster replacements, Stair Treads, Curved or straight stairs. Iron balusters. Everything to do with stair remodeling, Wainscoting. Except the Carpet.

Carpeting, All steel stairs. Concrete stairs.