Local Trucks

A 6 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

1820 E GARRY AVE

Santa Ana, CA 92705

Local moving, junk hauling and dumping, furniture assembly, tv mounting, light handy man work and cargo delivery services for all of Orange County and surrounding areas....

moving (5)hauling (2)piano moving (1)courier (1)

12/02/2020

Everything went very smoothly and the staff very good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

10/08/2020

It went great! I was looking to move a couple of things from my apartment in Downey to my new place in Irvine. They did everything really fast and professional . There rate was incredibly reasonable . I honestly went with them because they gave me no trouble in the beginning when I was looking for quotes and In the end they did a great job and it was so affordable!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

09/26/2020

Professional, up fun crew!! Got the work done efficiently...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

09/22/2020

It went really well, i needed to pick up my furniture from La Puente to orange I called more than 10 guys they all were too expensive, required a minimum of 3 or 4 hours or didn’t have openings. I called this company and talked to Rigo he was very helpful, professional, and less expensive than the rest. I highly recommend them. They’re in my contacts for future services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/09/2020

These guys were amazing. They were quite punctual and not expecting same day service, likely got lucky. I would not hesitate to use them again as they are affordable, very clean, conscientious and professional. I might just now clean out my garage, haha.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk Hauling

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/19/2020

They are simply amazing. After hiring other companies for years and being let down (one way or another) Local Trucks surely met all my needs. They are very attentive and their customer service is second to none. Rigo and his team are truly a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery Service, moving, trash cleanup / hauling, piano moving

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies,delivery service,piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020