Fredys Drywall Repair and Handyman Services

A4 REVIEWS

2607 W Orion Ave

Santa Ana, CA 92704

Fredys drywall repair and paint Handyman services We star 2008 We have almost 12 years of experience doing all kinds of jobs...

Drywall (4)Handyman Services (1)

09/27/2019

They arrived on time, a bit early actually, quickly provided me with what the work would cost and once I gave them the go ahead they got right to work. Very good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall repair.

09/21/2019

I messaged 3 people and he was the only 1 to respond and in a timely manner. He worked with my schedule and was on time. Great communication and friendly. He did a great job with the patch work and the texture matched PERFECTLY. I would highly recommend his services. He said he doesnt only do Drywall but other things...he is a handyman. We will be contacting him for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 3 holes that needed to be patched. Bathroom leak, closet rod and smoke detector holes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

09/18/2019

They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall Repair in Home

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

09/18/2019

Very Satisfied with his work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019