Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since May 2011

We design, manufacture and install decorative wrought iron products to enhance the home. Our specialty is in providing high quality iron doors, staircase railing, balconies & wine cellar doors and have been manufacturing wrought iron products for multiple generations. We strive to offer new and unique designs with the highest quality standards. We manufacture the product in our facilities with exceptional attention to details and also professionally install all of our products with our product & installation guarantee. Wrought iron is our passion and when you come to us, your home becomes part of our passion. The final product is beyond pieces of metal welded together, but rather critically dependent on the design selected, the workmanship of the products, and the quality of installation along with details around it such as the molding. We enjoy and take great pride in guaranteeing amazing remodels. Additional DBA - Naddour’s Ornamental Iron....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Award 2019

03/08/2016

Never received a call or message back. Still waiting. Guess they don't need the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote on 2/27/16 via Aggies's List message system and never received a response back to date.

CATEGORY doors

11/05/2014

Their designs are very good, they deliver as promised, their measurements are well done, everybody was polite and they cleaned up after themselves. I would use them again. They actually fabricate on sight.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron.

CATEGORY doors

06/04/2014

I was contacted by Ed, who gave me his sales pitch about how Naddour's does it better than everyone else. He invited me to come see the manufacturing process, and he explained that their doors are much more expensive than others because of their quality, and that they stand behind their product like no other. So I scheduled a meeting with him at my home at noon on a Wednesday, which meant that I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was interested in a wrought iron entry door, so I spoke with Ed on the phone. We set an appointment and he never showed up.

CATEGORY wrought iron

06/24/2013

good but very heavy and should probably let them install if they will. Beautiful door and window nothing locally comes close to comparing with the look and quality

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
entry door and window

CATEGORY windows,doors

06/12/2013

They were great and had excellent customer service and were always very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built my front gate to my home.

CATEGORY wrought iron,driveway gates

Wrought iron design, manufacture & installation - doors, railings, gates, wine cellar doors, balconies

Wood doors. Wood staircase. Iron supply. Repair calls. Furniture. Welding services. Commercial grade products.Security bars. Fences. Simple gates and products.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa