Alpha Remodel & Construction Co

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since December 2011

Alpha Remodel & Construction CO. is a company of many services in the remodeling and construction industry,providing general contracting to remodel residential and commercial properties. Alpha Remodel excepts all major credit cards and provide their customers with financing services. Alpha remodel also provide free consultation, estimate or design. ...

SINCLAIR HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING LLC

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGES FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. *PHONE CORRESPONDENCE IS PREFERRED FOR NEW CLIENTS*

01/22/2014

Adam was on top of things from start to finish. He was attentive to our needs, whenever we called he answered the phone which is very rare. If we did not like something we made him aware of it, he put in the effort to change and make sure we were 100% satisfied. Adam will customized a project to the customers needs. He is straight forward and explains how to get the best product for your budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adam started from square one with us. He planned the kitchen for us and brought samples to our home. He did the same thing with the bathroom, showing us different vendors and choices. He remodeled our kitchen and two bathrooms.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/11/2013

CATEGORY remodeling

12/20/2011

I met with Jeanine at her showroom.  She came out to my house, measured, discussed how I wanted cabinets and what type.  I met with her the following day to discuss pricing.  I had only gone to her for cabinets, but after going to about 7 - 8 different places, I decided to have her do everything.  I was very glad that I did.  She was professional from the get-go.  She did a fantastic job on everyt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had kitchen and bathroom cabinets, granite countertops, laminate flooring throughout living room and all three bedrooms, brand-new tile shower in master bath and tile on the floor, tile around bath in second bathroom and tile on the floor

CATEGORY remodeling

General contracting, remodel room addition, kitchen & bathroom, electrical, plumbing & flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available